Caravan/Camping Trailer to pull with LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes they are really hard to come by and most of them are already spoken for. I'm picking up an Opus 15 I ordered 6 months ago end of this month. Love the Opus 4 but like the OP wifey wants a bathroom :)
Very nice... I am super upset with the local RV dealer who absolutely wasted my time. As a repeat customer, being told that they sold the unit to another dealer while we were finalizing the deal was absolutely pathetic. Hopefully one will come up soon.

once you figure what you want rvtrade.com is a good place to look.

I have a Kimberley Karavan. I know 3 other 200 owners on here who also own one. There is a local Kimberly Rep in Ohio. Thy are not cheap, but built for the outback and fits in my garage

Karavaning.JPG
K2.JPG
IMG_0612.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG

It has a toilet, shower, hot water, heat and solar to keep the batteries charged. Inside and outside Kitchen
DSC00832.JPG
DSC00833.JPG
DSC00834.JPG
DSC00835.JPG
DSC00836.JPG

Added a Hive to my camping set up. Still formulating thoughts on the unit and will post review, but so far it has been nice add.
tempImageCIpS4W.jpg

I personally love those style campers but the wife's demands and 3 dogs are preventing us from going that route.
Kind of in same boat here. 20 years with a trailer in campgrounds in all sorts of weather makes any sort of outdoor kitchen implementation a non-starter for us.

Everyone is different. Our two dogs are smallish (25lbs) and my wife does not want to cook in her bedroom or be subject to the smells of the bathroom in bed either. Plus based on the size and clearances, there is no place the Cruiser can go that I can't also take this trailer. We had awesome campsites on our trip that you just couldn't take the typical RV to. A RTT was not an option as our tent experience has dictated that wind is the enemy of a good night's sleep and climbing down a ladder in the middle of the night with a dog is for younger adventurers than us.

Everyone is different. Our two dogs are smallish (25lbs) and my wife does not want to cook in her bedroom or be subject to the smells of the bathroom in bed either. Plus based on the size and clearances, there is no place the Cruiser can go that I can't also take this trailer. We had awesome campsites on our trip that you just couldn't take the typical RV to. A RTT was not an option as our tent experience has dictated that wind is the enemy of a good night's sleep and climbing down a ladder in the middle of the night with a dog is for younger adventurers than us.
100% with you my man!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom