Can the 79-89 20R / 22R / 22RE folks help narrow down this Sub Harness section in the engine bay ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine is nowhere near that clean.

that is not a non-starter issue here

- just tell yourself what i say in the mirror every day ...

- Today is the first TOYOTA KOITo Lifestyle Day of the rest of my TOYOTA Koito Lifetime ..... :cool:

-

F48B9C06-0D74-43F1-AF6C-E2FE55717808.jpeg

i guess you be now needing this to be in compliance to my strict oem standards ?
Ummm, if I wasn't ditching (at some point) the 22RE in favor of a 3RZ, I could see installing that boot.

Ummm, if I wasn't ditching (at some point) the 22RE in favor of a 3RZ, I could see installing that boot.

i will assume your not ditching your unicorn SR5 all Digital Michal J FOX , back to the future STAR WARS LED bar read out cluster meter that i know you have going on in there .....

so would you not have to simply transfer over both your current oil pressure sender and coolant sender for the gauges in your dash now ?

i will assume your not ditching your unicorn SR5 all Digital Michal J FOX , back to the future STAR WARS LED bar read out cluster meter that i know you have going on in there .....

so would you not have to simply transfer over both your current oil pressure sender and coolant sender for the gauges in your dash now ?

turbo only.
turbo 4runners are autos :barf:

Ya, that was the Turbo dash. I have the old school SR5 dash. What is interesting is gauges were not used with the 3RZ, idiot light switch only as I recall. Fortunately, the gauge sender from a 90-95 4R and truck works with my gauge and plugs into the 3RZ engine harness.

Ya, that was the Turbo dash. I have the old school SR5 dash. What is interesting is gauges were not used with the 3RZ, idiot light switch only as I recall. Fortunately, the gauge sender from a 90-95 4R and truck works with my gauge and plugs into the 3RZ engine harness.

how on earth did you pre-conclude that the : " gauge sender from a 90-95 4R and truck works with my gauge and plugs into the 3RZ engine harness. "

that is alot of this and that will correctly do that and this properly.....:D

so the
83520-34010 is the winning ticket here , right ?

1705114889261.png

1705114815088.png

1705115053741.png

how on earth did you pre-conclude that the : " gauge sender from a 90-95 4R and truck works with my gauge and plugs into the 3RZ engine harness. "

that is alot of this and that will correctly do that and this properly.....:D

so the
83520-34010 is the winning ticket here , right ?
I don't know the part number. I just went to the boneyard and grabbed one, mostly to confirm it would plug in. That plug looks correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom