CampTeq 80 Series popup camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is that a Maltec topper? is the truck sold?

i wish you could get a campteq pop-up still. are you still in contact with the owner of that company?

German built titled in the US $35K at Christmas. Not sure if still available but the rumor is more on the way

8ax1b9YE2xA2DHw4b_zWAAtsA1_cUbGxVTH6ZytVUESj_yRHs9b_p0IqxlmKDRoBHqUhHe9biVUI1gnK3u8XgQNTwmfeMubIhCv9Ay9QYhT8dKzDnLWUu9UaEqk5yrDaRcitAvCtIUcblIRRhXwV734Q--lf1xnFzU6I6H8PU4bUwVw7sOF0oiTE9vmh4_EpYotZM7aJmrW_iJmYdaxyU8VlbEBUZQI4KocSwd5WGO5t_hbkmG-MSPbELa8enABAlrbhFRhfHVSCH4Qw8IhPMhBVf7M_1xJ3m5tm-S1m8n08A8_i3wsMX9Yhcw6Hm5VGvCeSRz3-ozc7osTtybA9N9GzV8UvcY82XUCAN8OYZppnVGwwrostQPwLzE77ys-uxqHKKn0cfPtUe51K8hN1RUirz1hqCwwqZAZiiotdczJilVpGX3AuDplNjH423FJ6mq96fxBkmyOEXtDTaCaLjAjoAqfS_MLTKbPfReUtsaCINFOubQfLkt9TW7p9UUB1DYSy7QRBIPw7sUKXlEFoFhVg3XP4bvCuS62vpwziqROQaSJ3Tlnf522SSjNmw9zFkSe04s6FO8yJ6RQctD1-O_UD1EXwH26dFgPFJnnS=w1024-h682-no
Impressive.

What 80 series model are these? Is the roof cut out or left intact?
Are these being built by Maltec?

Impressive.

What 80 series model are these? Is the roof cut out or left intact?
Are these being built by Maltec?
EXPO is going to be over the top this year with Maltec

That seals the deal, I am going! It seems like a fun trip to see what is possible in the world of overlanding.

Only limit is your willingness to part with enough cash.

Wow, that Maltec HDJ80 is the bees knees. I emailed them for more info.

noticed SOAZTim has one of these on his 80! He cut the roof and has a platform where he can access his truck from the Campteq. He had to drive a long way to pick it up.

Enjoy your travels in it Tim!

campteq.jpg

I have a James Baroud Evo and admittedly its not the 'very cool' unobtainium Campteq, --I do have a nice warm roomy place to sleep. I like it because all my sleeping gear is in it and no prep to crash for the night - bag, 2 pillows, slippers, PJ's, reading material, etc..

Here is what I know - you can actually buy one! -- and based on 140 nights -- it comes with a solar powered roof fan, its fibreglass, is waterproof, snow proof, windproof (survived terribly windy nights), came with LED internal lighting, internal mesh storage netting, has a fly on the rear window, weighs about 150 lbs., never had to modify or improve any design part (dealer did replace the fan - and ladder hooks) , has continuing dealer support and cost 1/2 of the Campteq. I now have a 100 w panel up top.
Its does sit higher, not easy to close and is less aerodynamic, but I get 17 to 18 mpg so not a big deal.

IMG_1036.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom