For Sale California early FJ40 top and doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Hello I have some parts from an early fj40 I think 1964. I have the doors with bugcatcher wing windows the corrugated sides for the top the bifold rear door and the long style jump seats. All the glass is there the rubber is old. Would like to sell all together. Accepting reasonable offers

IMG_3729.jpeg

IMG_3731.jpeg

IMG_3728.jpeg

IMG_3732.jpeg

IMG_3730.jpeg

They didn’t take the parts when they bought it and they have been sitting around for couple years since the sale and I haven’t heard from them. That particular 40 wasn’t headed for the restoration route that’s why I thought I would offer the stuff here in hopes that someone that was in need parts like this could find them. I had the 40 for around 20 years I was hoping they would come get the stuff but time to move on.

How much?

Hi!

How bad is the rust on the Bifold Door and the top?

Can you give us pics of the underside of the seats? Unless, of course, @kevos37 has already purchased.

Best,

J

The bifold door is in good shape. I think it is missing part of one latch. The hinge is broke but both pieces are there. The top is in good shape the worst part was by the bolt hole in the picture

Thank you so much for the detailed pictures.

As much as I need these I'm going to pass in order to focus finances on the project at hand.

GLWS!

Maybe I'm too late and it's no longer available:

Just learnt a distant uncle is going up from L..A. to Santa Cruz in a CRV and has offered me to drive some stuff up there. I think the rear jump seats might fit inside his car.

Would you be willing to part them from this lot? Also, could you meet at some point between L.A. and Redlands?

After all these "ifs" there's the matter of price: I don't know if you'd take $300 for the pair.

No problem I’m thinking $2000 takes everything pictured $2500 I’ll throw in a soft top fenders that are in rough shape and a fuel tank

No problem I’m thinking $2000 takes everything pictured $2500 I’ll throw in a soft top fenders that are in rough shape and a fuel tank

Could expand what soft top fender are compared to hard top fenders? Never heard there was a difference between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom