Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Few more pics

IMG_5897.jpeg

IMG_5900.jpeg

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5903.jpeg

I’ve got 2 100 series I’m going to scrap soon. I had them for drivetrains and front diffs. Lots of small pieces and some sheet metal available. Both are oak interior.

So if you’re looking for some of the small bits. Ecms. Etc let me know.

Have two e locked rear axles for 100 series as well.
Any chance you have a working spare tire holder assembly? Or the rear window interior trim?

Any chance you have a working spare tire holder assembly? Or the rear window interior trim?

what color interior?
I think I've got a spare assembly in Helena

Oak Interior. How much for the spare assembly?

do you want the winch assembly? or the entire crossmember assembly?

what rear window trim are you after? and for what year?

Anyone in here have a carb for a 69 F engine? The 40 I bought is missing a bunch of items off the carb and need to replace the entire carb. Just trying to get it running. Plan on upgrading to Sniper 2 once it’s available.

I have some Lacrosse boots that I have worn less than 10 times. They are a little big for me. Boots a great though and very warm.

First Lite Cipher pattern and 1600g Thinsulate. I'll edit this post with a photo here in a minute.

$150
Size 10

E64RpXM.jpg

NTOguxv.jpg

tELzLde.jpg

full bunk of 7/16" OSB sheeting, still strapped together, 68 sheets plus some 1/3 cut pieces
I can load it on a trailer or flatbed
located in Helena
$875 for a club member

1FZ out of my 1997 80. 285k ish miles on it. suspected headgasket gone - I believe it leaked coolant out of the back of the head. There is no oil/coolant contamination. Ran fine when pulled, just pulled it our of precaution and I had another engine. I was also bored...
Anyways, make me an offer, it's just taking up my storage space.

SOLD
Slee billet battery terminals and positive terminal over- brand new, unopened packaging. $190 cash/local BZN or mudship

Perfect for a group 31 battery swap.

IMG_5859.jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD!

5x 315/75/r15 open counrty toyo MTs
currently on LX wheels 80 series wheels cerecoated grey

will separate

Spare is new
4 are i would call 75% or better but show signs of boulder rash. i used these tires hard for three seasons, three trips to moab and the rubicon.

1200 for wheels and tires
800 for tires
OBO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom