Buying, Selling & Trading (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my GFC RTT. Comes with 80 series mounts, but can include other ones. Can install it for you. $3500obo
52111155635_7ae032734b_c.jpg

52255013464_47d4134f58_c.jpg
IMG_3677.jpg

52882801523_af3c737ea4_c.jpg

Has the big ol light bar on it right now, can include that for $1200 more.

Last edited:
Hello from Helena,

I've been selling Cruiser parts on Mud for a month or so and I'm down to the last few bits. Would love to see this stuff go to a good home so I am accepting offers for the lot of parts.

New Toyota parts:
2 2f dizzy caps
1 2f dizzy rotor
Toyota OEM front axle bearing alignment tool
Misc. hoses for Fj60
Misc. bolts, studs
Misc. clamps
FJ 60 in tank fuel screen
Oil fill cap

Used Toyota parts:
FJ40 4-speed tranny top plate
FJ 60 headlight bezels - not cracked but weathered
Felt strips from top of FZJ80 gas tank
FJ 60 carb
FJ 40 carb
FJ60 steering box

Non-Toyota New Parts:
2 carb rebuild kits for 60 carb
A few bolts

Happy to take lots of pictures to post here or send by text. If folks want to stop by and take a look, you're welcome to do so and I can also help with delivery.

Hello! I bought a 100 series for my wife a bit ago and have a bumper cover and running boards that need to get out of my garage. I'm in Livingston, but can haul them to Bzn too. Trade for a 6er.

20240313_114424.jpg

20240313_114450.jpg

Hello from Helena,

I've been selling Cruiser parts on Mud for a month or so and I'm down to the last few bits. Would love to see this stuff go to a good home so I am accepting offers for the lot of parts.

New Toyota parts:
2 2f dizzy caps
1 2f dizzy rotor
Toyota OEM front axle bearing alignment tool
Misc. hoses for Fj60
Misc. bolts, studs
Misc. clamps
FJ 60 in tank fuel screen
Oil fill cap

Used Toyota parts:
FJ40 4-speed tranny top plate
FJ 60 headlight bezels - not cracked but weathered
Felt strips from top of FZJ80 gas tank
FJ 60 carb
FJ 40 carb
FJ60 steering box

Non-Toyota New Parts:
2 carb rebuild kits for 60 carb
A few bolts

Happy to take lots of pictures to post here or send by text. If folks want to stop by and take a look, you're welcome to do so and I can also help with delivery.
What year 60 is the steering box out of? That puppy leaking yet or in good shape?

Do any Bozeman folks know if I can source a couple o-rings for my Aisin free hubs locally (the rubber rings, I've got all the gaskets)? I haven't called the dealership nor Rising Sun yet - - figured I'd ping 'Mud to see if anyone has insight.

Go factory. They're not true O-rings. They are grooved to keep dirt out and grease in.

Go factory. They're not true O-rings. They are grooved to keep dirt out and grease in.
I was wondering about that. The one I pulled off today broke from being brittle and it looked grooved but couldn't tell. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll probably just order them from Utah if I can't get them local but I'll definitely go with a reputable source.

2019 200 parts for sale. I have a front bumper cover with factory fog lights installed, and a set of factory floor mats. Message me with an offer. Cheers!

image_67225089.JPG

image_67205121 (1).JPG

Hey y'all,

So as we all tend to do, i have my ears to the ground looking for parts and deals for various project. Well I stumbled upon a good deal I cant take advantage of, so I want to throw it out here.

***THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICK UP IN BOZEMAN, MT...NO SHIPPING***

The rear bumper specs
  • ARB Brand Rear Bumper (powder coated black)
  • Fits 2016-2021 Land Cruiser 200 Series
  • Brand New, never installed or used
  • Does need either the swing outs or just cover plates purchased separately
  • Seller can install for additional fee (more details will be provide if someone is interested)
  • Retails for ~$2200, selling for $1500

Again, this is not being solid by me personally (and I have no skin in the game). I am just helping connect folks that might otherwise not connect. So please PM me if your are interested.

Free:
Haulmaster 8k lbs come-a-long- never used- GONE

2007 LC 100 AHC springs

OME Tundra heavy coil springs PN 613x with about 4k mi on them, fits 2.5 gen trucks
IMG_6227.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_2586.png
IMG_2587.png
4 fj40 wheels with bfg ko2 like new and 1 aftermarket wheel with bfg ko2. 4 hubcaps included. $950. Tires are excellent shape with nubbins. Spare is not pictured but never used. Philipsburg MT $950 for all 5. 235/75/15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom