Custom Big Sky Country Mudflaps - Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 24" Big Sky Country version is pretty widely available, but that's not going to be a great fit unless you're running duals.

Not sure I can fit dually axle on my 100 but was thinking about trying to rig these flaps up on ASAP mounts from Owl Expeditions (if they’re ever available again)

How many more did your need to move? I’d like a set for my trailer.
We're about 6 sets short, assuming everybody who responded was serious. Just a little better than halfway there.

Sorry, I’m late ti the party on this topic, but would be in for at least 2 sets, if this goes forward.

We're about 6 sets short, assuming everybody who responded was serious. Just a little better than halfway there.

I'd be in for 2 pair.....dont live in the state but the flaps work for me

I will take a set! Thanks!!

Well, I guess we're probably about there. I will contact the company and resubmit the art to see if we can clean up the Montana outline. I'll update here once I hear back from them.

Edit:
I've updated the submitted art:
MT Mudflaps_low.jpg

We'll see what they come back with.

Edit 2:
Got the confirmation that they received my information. They said 8-9 business days to update and get back to me.

Last edited:
I got the new art proof back and I'm generally happy with it. I think that it looks a lot better than the stuff I've found on Etsy.
Seth_Higbee_Montana_P1.jpg

They haven't gotten me a shipping estimate yet, so I'm waiting on that to confirm that we're going to be in the ~$65/set range all-in. If so, I'll place the order. The website says 4-6 weeks processing before the order ships.

These are the folks who have expressed interest in purchasing a set or sets of these custom flaps:
@90WT - 1 set 2 sets
@geo5 - 1 set
@REZARF - 1 set
@Bowser - 3 sets
@hthanley - 2 sets
@mccracken - 1 set
@clrussell - 1 set
@Boshouse - 2 sets
@jayp2 - 2 sets
@desmocruiser - 1 set
pigmony - 1 set
@MTsoul - 1 set
@Mike NXP - 1 set (maybe)
@RKRUGER - 2 sets

By my math that puts us at 16-18 sets. A couple of folks in this list are not local. That's fine, I'm sure we can figure out how to get them shipped to you.
If you're on this list and don't want to be, please let me know. I'd really prefer not to spend a bunch of money and end up with flaps that people don't want.
I hope to hear back from the company today with the shipping estimate and then I'll be able to put together final pricing.

Last edited:
I got the shipping estimate back. It's looking like the final price is going to be right at $62 per set. I'm going to hold off on placing the order until this afternoon to give folks a chance to see these posts and adjust quantities, opt out, ask questions, whatever, etc. I'll check back periodically throughout the day.

Looks good! I am good to go for a set!

I Will need shipping to 37919.

Let me know how/when to proceed, paypal, venmo etc

Thanks for organizing! Now just need to figure out if they should go on a 40, 70 Chevy C10, or my utility trailer!!!

I’m still in for 3 sets. If you end up with extras I could buy them so you’re not out the cash. Can sit on my shelf as I seem to need them a couple times a year. I’m on the road for a while starting today. But can pay whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom