Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Updated pic to FJ80 FOR SALE (KAVNUT Thread)

Updated pic for the FJ80 For Sale in Central Kentucky (KAVNUT Thread). Two posts above this one.....
Land Cruiser.jpg

Mini truck stuff for sale

So im goin to the s**** yard on saturday. I no longer run this stuff and its in my way.

1- 87 toyota turbo truck rear axle, complete drum to drum. have no idea what the gear ratio is, but its the same 4 pinion carrier as the V6 trucks- 75 bucks

3-mini truck complete 3rd members, no clue on the gear ratios, most likely 4.10 30 bucks each

1-bare ifs housing straight (was a spare) 10 bucks

2- sets of ifs width rear axle shafts- 25 bucks a set

1- front axle complete minus hubs. 150 bucks

Email is jondeere26@hotmail.com or give me a call at 404 660 2562

Parts are currently in atlanta but i can deliver to gsmtr.

Hi!

The springs, shocks, and fenders have been sold. The engine is still for sale, but I am going to keep the front axle.

Thanks!!!

WTB:

I am in need of a set of Fender Skirts for an FJ40 as well as a Chrome Horn if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks
Michael

WTB:

I am in need of a set of Fender Skirts for an FJ40 as well as a Chrome Horn if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks
Michael

Our son has one on his bike. The kind with the black bulb that you squeeze to make it go "eeeeeawww". I'm sure he would let you borrow it.

WTB:

Thanks
Michael

When you say fender skirts, do you mean the inner fender attached to the fender, or the aprons on top? I am thinking about cutting mine out but leaving the fender mounts and installing expanded metal to help cool my engine bay and may have them available.

Jeremy

I was looking for the pieces that attach to the top of the fender but I changed my mind so I dont need them any more.

I do still need a chrome horn..... not the kind that honks.

A440 with transfer case for sale. Transmission needs rebuilding, the internal clutches are all fried. The split case is good, has a new filter, and the bell housing is darn near pristine (if that matters at all).

$100

Located in Douglasville. Bring a friend, this thing is HEAVY.

I was looking for the pieces that attach to the top of the fender but I changed my mind so I dont need them any more.

I do still need a chrome horn..... not the kind that honks.
What good will it do if it does not honk?

Wanted: Rusty FJ40 Fenders!

I need a set of rusty FJ40 fenders to just use the inner skirts on to run fenderless on my 40. Looking for free to cheap.

Thanks,

Want to Buy 1 - 18'' wheel

updating my 99 LC to 18'' wheels and need a spare. Not looking for anything pretty.

Thx

It's looking like it's about time for my '93 FZJ80 to go.

Highlights-
~160k (Can't remember exact figure off the top of my head)
Factory Lockers w/ CDL switch and pin 7 mod
ARB Bullbar
Snorkel
Part Time 4wd conversion w/ Warn locking hubs
Recent front axle rebuild
315/75/R16 BFG A/T's w/ ~10k on them
OME J springs all around with OME L shocks, front spring have steel ~1" spring spacer to level the truck.
Slee Caster plates
Removed fender flares, smoothed holes and painted two-tone.
Cold A/C
19352_513368269255_54400871_30350273_1126753_n.jpg

Jump seats for sale

We're leaving early Wednesday morning for GSMTR. I have some jump seats for sale that came out of our '71 FJ40. They are in good condition with no rust on the frames. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can possibly squeeze them in and bring them up. Thanks...

FJ Cruiser Demello front bumper with center hoop
Poweder coated black.
Good condition - some powder has come off passenger side recovery point.
Comes with bottle opener on driver side of bumper.

Retails for $925 plus shipping from Colorado so I'd estimate $1050 to SC. See manufacturer link HERE.

Asking $700 out the door for local pickup or MUDSHIP. Located in upstate SC (Travelers Rest and Seneca).

image.raw

image.raw

image.raw

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bent Up sliders which appear to now be out of business (website doesn't work).
These have seen some good use but are still ready to take more of a beating.
Originally powder coated black. I've repainted them once.
They could use another repaint.

From what I can find they retailed for around $450 ($325 bare + $125 for powder) + shipping additional to to SC I'd estimate $500.

Asking $175 firm out the door for local pickup or MUDSHIP. Located in upstate SC (Travelers Rest and Seneca).

Please see pictures above. I can take better pics if needed.

HERE is a link to the blue forum discussing these sliders.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also have a set of used FJ Cruiser rear lift springs - mediums. I thought these were OME's but appear to be a custom spring??? They worked great for me until I put too much junk in my trunk (tools, CO2, rack, awning, RTT...) and I upgraded to heavy OME's.

$50 local pickup or MUDSHIP. Located in upstate SC (Travelers Rest and Seneca).

Springs for sale are on the left. New heavies installed are on the right.
image.raw

Toyota Diamond Front Axle For Sale $2,750

The axle is 60.25" wide, which is 4.75" wider than the stock 55.5". The specifications are:

1. Diamond Axle with custom length internal shaft
2. Trailgear built ARB with 5.29 gears, all new parts, including 3rd member
3. Longfield 30 Splines
4. ARB knuckle studs
5. Trailgear backing plate eliminator kit
6. Trailgear high-steer kit
7. Rebuilt V6 4-piston calipers
8. All new bearings and gaksets

There is probably more, but I can't remember it right now. My bottom dollar is $2,750, which is obviously quite a bit less than I spent.

Axle Photos

Last edited:
Cross Post:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...0-2007-650i-bmw-coupe-45k-miles-40-000-a.html

Sorry the car is dirty :)

Decided the 6 series needs to go to make room for a 5 series and a toy MG.

Black with Burgundy leather interior.
Nav, XM, Bluetooth, Parking Assist, onboard diagnostics, etc.
Has a dealer installed invisible bra thing that takes the hit from bugs and stones, etc on the front clip.
5.5L V8 with a 6 speed auto with manual option (slap shift)
Sport mode lowers suspension, increases RPMs per gear (makes it insane)

This thing is amazing to drive, hot looking, and will stick to the road better than most anything out there.

Comes with balance of 100k CPO warranty (July of 2013) from BMW and maintenance can be purchased before 50k which will allow you to have all inclusive oil and other maintenance not covered by factory warranty for free until 100k.

In Atlanta...come get it!

BMW016.jpg

BMW015.jpg

BMW014.jpg

BMW013.jpg

BMW012.jpg

BMW011.jpg

I have a few items that need a good home. willing to take offers or trades.

1. An Fj40 hood , no rust but has some damage / bondo (but not rust)
DSC04543.JPG

2. Best top rear forward facing seat and hardware , fold and tumble. Tan in color

DSC01636.JPG

3. 4 good rims and good tires from an old 4 runner , could run on toyo truck or fj40 with spacer. 15 inch rim.

DSC03089.JPG

My Lawn Mower has died - so I'm looking for a new one.
If anyone has one they want to get rid of - or know of one for a good price, let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom