Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: Take off 100/80 Series IronMan TOY13B Rear Springs: these will provide 2.5" lift.

These are designated as their "Performance" springs for 0 - 400lbs added weight.
Spring Rate: 229lbs/40Nm
Coil Diameter: 18mm
Free height: 495/485
These have about 35k miles- 4yrs old

$95
Sandy Springs, GA

View attachment 2505701
Bumping this new price $75

Ironman Springs for 80/100 series.

Got an original roof rack from my '05 LX. Has some scuffs, will need the covers for the mounting feet. Free to a good home. Located in Kennesaw/Acworth.

Also an original 16" wheel from a 2000 LC. Free to a good home.

Is anyone parting out an 80 series? I am looking for a window run for the driver's side rear, the Variable Speed Sensor, brake light switch (on E-brake), exhaust (95-97) and a battery hold down. Oh, a bonus is a winch bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier and sliders.

Last edited:
Is anyone parting out an 80 series? I am looking for a window run for the driver's side rear, the Variable Speed Sensor, exhaust (95-97) and a battery hold down. Oh, a bonus is a winch bumper, rear bumper with tire carrier and sliders.
i should have the window run and speed sensor but i dont deal in aftermarket parts so i wouldnt have any of the other stuff. trucks never had battery hold downs and cats are bringing more in scrap than people pay for exhaust so scaping them right now.

i should have the window run and speed sensor but i dont deal in aftermarket parts so i wouldnt have any of the other stuff. trucks never had battery hold downs and cats are bringing more in scrap than people pay for exhaust so scaping them right now.
Those will work. The rest are just bonus parts. I just need from the cat back. The previous owner cut out the muffler and I need one back on. It's enough to deal with the ringing in my ears let alone that noise. It is easier just to bolt that whole assembly if someone has one they are junking.

I've got 2 cats I need to sell, thanks for the reminder.

Somebody become a home for a stock 2011 wheel with a new tire on it. The original spare for my 200 series 18 inch aluminum wheel with a new Michelin tire all coated in a nice layer of red dust $20 in Acworth.

Smittybilt XL Gen 1 with Annex. I’ve had it about 2 1/2 years. Used it probably 10 times. $800 obo. Located in Sharpsburg, GA.

I’ve got a 100 series and use Rhino rack load bars to mount it on but there is no reason it won’t work with a stock rack. If interested I’ll throw in the load bars for $300.

Smittybilt XL Gen 1 with Annex. I’ve had it about 2 1/2 years. Used it probably 10 times. $800 obo. Located in Sharpsburg, GA.

I’ve got a 100 series and use Rhino rack load bars to mount it on but there is no reason it won’t work with a stock rack. If interested I’ll throw in the load bars for $300.
Adam, Send me a pic of it

Free to a good home, I have 2 steel winch cables. I went synthetic a couple years ago and tired of tripping over these so time to pass along.

One has been cut a little short and secured hook with new eyelet and cable clamps. Other is just a simple take off and can go right back on, hook not included. Both are +/- 100 ft.

Money back guarantee!

20210607_175719.jpg

20210607_175728.jpg

20210607_175731.jpg

20210607_180121.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take them. Not sure when the next time ill see you will be though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom