Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a Tundra, Tacoma or Full size diesel 4x4 if anyone is looking to sell. I know, big differences in size. I would like a full size truck to go with the three cruisers sitting in the drive and my daughter wants a Tacoma. Thank you.

My phone spying on me showed me an add with a mechanic pitching pull apart and how she found 4runners and a Supra at one. I searched the ones in alabama for Toyota’s and saw this in Montgomery. Might be convenient to some in Ga. I don’t have the platform and live 3 hours away so not useful to me.

CF19EE00-2FDF-4BF2-8F9B-B5CF2FC32659.png

Damn, '90s SUVs are "vintage" now. I'm officially old. I might see if the boys want to venture out this weekend.

Also, if anyone has a need -

I still have the hard transmission lines for a GX470 (might fit 100-Series also, not sure). Will trade for a 12-pack of decent beer.

I'm looking to buy a 2001-2004 Tacoma Ext Cab 4x4 with the V6 if anyone has one for sale or a lead. Thank you.

Does anyone have a USA Spec BT45-TOY they are looking to sell?

Looking for 4 or 5 FJ-4Runner-Taco steel wheels. 16” or 17” (139.7x6)

1631722255396.jpeg

fender flares 1994 with rear mudflaps,complete set front and rear.one set painted black i may have the gaskets as well.
100 dollars picked up in sugar hill.pm me here
not interested in shipping.

Last edited:
105 series sector shaft and pitman arm,bought from norwalk toyota,never used $500 picked up in sugar hill.
not interested in shipping.
pm me here.

Is anyone selling a Welder? Multiprocess, TIG/Stick or MIG work. Looking for all processes. I just got some of my certifications and am trying to get my own thing going (also insanely amazing therapy for a Vet). Thank you.

Is anyone selling a Welder? Multiprocess, TIG/Stick or MIG work. Looking for all processes. I just got some of my certifications and am trying to get my own thing going (also insanely amazing therapy for a Vet). Thank you.
I have a small new lincoln tig stick mig, with a foot pedal for the tig, and everything you need except consumables. In royston ga. Message me.

I have a miller 170 MIG that I would consider selling, I've been thinking about upgrading. LMK if interested

Sony Receiver.jpg

Gone
Sony Multi Channel AV Receiver (model STR-DG1000)

Free to a good home. Worked fine but no longer need it.

Located in Kennesaw (near downtown)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom