Buy damaged 100..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I prefer dedicated to obsessed, but who am I kidding :rolleyes:

jlb, maybe this is the "one"? :rofl::cautious:

I am enjoying the play-by-play. Good for you going to get this Cruiser. If I had the room, I would have gone to get it myself!

I've got a weather system full of snow crawling up my backside Im trying to outrun!

20170109_134100.jpg

Better put a TRD supercharger on there real quick. That will outrun that snow haha

I've got a weather system full of snow crawling up my backside Im trying to outrun!

View attachment 1379695

Nice! You must be halfway home by now.

I did a similar cannonball run to bring an LX 1300 miles from Dallas back to VA last year. I was amazed at how fast the miles go by in a new truck without the family and dogs. I hope yours is flying by as well.

Although, I did it in September. Probably a little more comfortable...

I prefer dedicated to obsessed, but who am I kidding :rolleyes:

jlb, maybe this is the "one"? :rofl::cautious:

As long as this one isn't bipolar or BPD, and you're not hoarding them, you're probably OK

Got home at 3am last night.....slept a few hours and back at work. Will update soon.

Nice job there, glad to hear you made if home safe. I drove my LX 5400 miles to get her home taking the long way from San Fran to Seattle to Miami but that was with my family and in the summer. Kids bailed on my wife and I in Denver, had to put them on a plane home. I've got to make the time to write the story & build but hearing yours brings back nice memories.

Glad you made it home. How was it driving 20 hours home with no drivers side mirror?

IMG_0264.JPG

Yeah, no side mirror made things a bit dicey! Especially at night and in the random snow storms I had to venture through.

Washed her up today and am going to start assessing exactly what I have ahead of me. Rust is there but I had some on my last 100 too, so I at least know what treating it entails. Interior is dirty from all the salt! Salt stains etc. Headliner is really clean though. Leather is in better shape than my last 100 and should clean up nicely. Rear coils looks shot. Windshield is cracked, but not from the wreck; rock got it. Antenna is rigged and hanging on.....Tundra mast fix like I did on my other one should take care of that.

Gonna take a bit of doing on my part to get this one back up to speed appearance wise etc.

But the positive is it only has 157K on it and runs like a top! I'm gonna keep telling myself that over and over as I go :confused:

Shame she rolled- looks like a pretty clean 100 judging from passenger side.

Yeah, paint is in terrific condition. Interior is so so but is really just dirty and needs some TLC. Drives great.

Nice job! I'd though I got a deal and you paid 1/3 what I did.

What a cool story! I'm getting ready to do this for a rig in Denver..do you still have yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom