Building My 1st 40 - A 1976 Redhead Named Fancy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@77mustard40 sounds like a plan, may have to put you to work though. got a few items on the list that require more than two hands, or at least the experience of someone who has done it before.

@77mustard40 sounds like a plan, may have to put you to work though. got a few items on the list that require more than two hands, or at least the experience of someone who has done it before.
Let me know, I'm in. I'll be out of town later this month so maybe sometime in June

@EmanC The CCOT covers were less expensive by about $150 when I bought them, looked easier to install based on the instructions I could find (purely subjective, not sure if this is a reality) and I wanted them in black. I thought the quality was pretty good and all in all I'm very happy with them minus my own screw ups on the install

Decided to brave the heat and got around to installing the re-covered seats and a bracket extension kit from Classic Cruisers for the drivers side, sure is nice not sitting in a pile of foam and dog hair while being pushed up against the steering wheel.

IMG_0795.jpeg

Next little project will be some wiring fixes under the hood and once this 100 deg heatwave passes doing a coolant system flush and replacing some hoses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom