building more LPB beds... come watch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone is needing the TOYOTA tailgate letters, I have two versions available. OR off white and reflective white. I also have the over 4x4 decal and the tailgate chain covers, all are OEM reproduction and the highest quality.

Kevin has seen these and many have used them in the past.

Shipping is free through the end of the year here Metric TLc

The link will take you to everything FJ45 I offer.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks,

Shane

Thanks Shane, I was meaning to post that up. Shanes TOYOTA and 4x4 oval decals are perfect for these tailgates. I have a set here that will be on my gate.

If anyone is needing the TOYOTA tailgate letters, I have two versions available. OR off white and reflective white. I also have the over 4x4 decal and the tailgate chain covers, all are OEM reproduction and the highest quality.

Kevin has seen these and many have used them in the past.

Shipping is free through the end of the year here Metric TLc

The link will take you to everything FJ45 I offer.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks,

Shane

I'll be in touch :D

This is the off white version! Merry Christmas!!
fj45 8 31 064.jpg

Look what came today!! Very nice Kevin. Thank you!
Box had a small hole on one corner but no damage at all. Now I need to get some primer on it to prevent it from the evil rust disease.

DSCN1787.jpg

DSCN1785.jpg

DSCN1786.jpg
DSCN1785.jpg
DSCN1786.jpg
DSCN1787.jpg

tailgate

Hi everyone

I am from overseas and login this forum. I am curios! what do you do to the "old" beds? wreck them or? In Europe it is almost impossible to find a LWB bed! I am looking for one and can't find anything at all.

Is it possible to buy a new bed from you Kevin or dont you make them anymore?

What are the price for a complete bed with tailgate?

Best regards

Jesper Denmark

KT40 said:
Look what came today!! Very nice Kevin. Thank you!
Box had a small hole on one corner but no damage at all. Now I need to get some primer on it to prevent it from the evil rust disease.

Yes, get it covered and find a way to get inside the hidden areas.

Jespervangfalkenberg said:
Hi everyone

I am from overseas and login this forum. I am curios! what do you do to the "old" beds? wreck them or? In Europe it is almost impossible to find a LWB bed! I am looking for one and can't find anything at all.

Is it possible to buy a new bed from you Kevin or dont you make them anymore?

What are the price for a complete bed with tailgate?

Best regards

Jesper Denmark

Jesper, no, I won't have any parts for a few years, sorry.

Stage 1 of my tailgate's journey is complete!! It's been delivered to a shipping company in CA and now awaits departure date of the cargo ship. I'm getting excited! (even more)

Artwork from Kevin

Looks like my "ARTWORK" from Kevin has cleared Canadian airspace and should arrive soon. May just be the best part of 2013.

Thanks Kevin

Mine arrived on the 24th while we were out. I had planned on taking a few pictures of it mounted but with four grandkids along and tempertures in the thirties for the high on our last trip to the cabin the box only made it out of my 100 series into the bed of the truck. The box only had one small tear on a end. The tailgate and extra end pieces were in great shape. Hopefully we will be up north within the next couple weeks and I will have it installed for pictures . Currently have no plans to primer it until I decide what paint I'll use. Even at 7,000 it's still high desert so keeping it dry and in a garage surface rust should not be a problem.

I have the 4X4 emblem covered need to get the lettering from Shane. The link covers so many 45 and non 45 items couldn't tell if the chain covers were for the long beds or just the short beds which use the same tailgate and chains as the 40 series?

Thanks again Kevin.

And? Still smiling? :D

Well, I guess you didn't get the other stuff yet tho

Still smiling :D

But I'll smile bigger when the second box arrives :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom