Body Graphics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now, my EPC is two years old and some of these had already been discontinued at that time.

I can look into it if you guys are desperate(sp).:hillbilly:

Mot;)

Yeah, I'd LOVE to get more retro!

My JDM BJ61 when i first got it.
bj61.jpg

I'm having my parts guy check out availability and cost.

But as of at the time that my EPC was circulating (Nov. '05) the blue ones were already discontinued (for the 60).

I'm having both for the 60 and 62 checked.
Stay tuned, but they are WAY pricey, like :eek: pricey. It would be cheaper to pay someone to paint that way.:D

I'll let you know what I find out, just for fun though.

I was waiting for a thread like this.

This is what my disco stripes look like.

IMAGE124Medium.jpg

They have been on the car since they my dad purchased it in 1984.

The guy who actually fitted my stripe's daughter was in my metal tech class at school 2 years back, he told me about how he fitted them at the dealership in '84.

He said that when i paint it he'd gladly help me do them again.

I'll try chase him up and see if he has the designs laying around at home somewhere, because i have a feeling he did a few!

Dan

Mine the day I bought it. It looks as if they had been on there for quite some time. I used a "stripe-off" wheel (round eraser/elctric drill) for removal purposes.

FJ60.jpg

Mine the day I bought it. It looks as if they had been on there for quite some time. I used a "stripe-off" wheel (round eraser/elctric drill) for removal purposes.

FJ60.jpg

Now, THAT'S NICE!
Looks like what mine once had, but not in grey (was dark grey stripes).

This was what mine used to look like, a very common sceme on the HJ's here, either on white or silver.
LC foran gården copy.jpg

Any new info?

anyone ever follow up on the graphics kits availability outside of this thread?

This was what mine used to look like, a very common sceme on the HJ's here, either on white or silver.

Old school Toyota colors. NICE

-Carl

How bout these
30215_003.jpg
30083_002.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom