BJ74 and or 13BT Wiring Diagram please? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

So I’m currently working on a BJ74 which previously had a 13BT fitted, the original loom was cut when the original engine was removed, added to this I’m now trying to correctly fit and wire in the 1hd-t that the PO started installing.

I’ve got it all sitting correctly and running, but I must have over 2 dozen wires still in the engine bay un-accounted for, not to mention vac hoses and the 4x4 h4 button to figure out?

I’ve searched everywhere but can’t seem to find a good diagram with wire colours on for this engine anywhere.. from what I can figure out I need the heavy duty 70 manual for the chassis and body, and I already have the 3b/13BT engine manual but outside of the starting / charging diagrams that’s not much help.. could anyone else offer any wisdom please.

I’d be happy to purchase the manuals I require also if anyone has them for sale?

Many thanks

Hi all,

So I’m currently working on a BJ74 which previously had a 13BT fitted, the original loom was cut when the original engine was removed, added to this I’m now trying to correctly fit and wire in the 1hd-t that the PO started installing.

I’ve got it all sitting correctly and running, but I must have over 2 dozen wires still in the engine bay un-accounted for, not to mention vac hoses and the 4x4 h4 button to figure out?

I’ve searched everywhere but can’t seem to find a good diagram with wire colours on for this engine anywhere.. from what I can figure out I need the heavy duty 70 manual for the chassis and body, and I already have the 3b/13BT engine manual but outside of the starting / charging diagrams that’s not much help.. could anyone else offer any wisdom please.

I’d be happy to purchase the manuals I require also if anyone has them for sale?

Many thanks

Great section on Mud where you can find manuals.
Resources - https://forum.ih8mud.com/resources/

@saltycoconuts also is hosting the BJ7x manual on google drives:
BJ74 Documents - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l2orCTw8G70O_uPuRdP3NL55M2LiTVxQ

Ive attached just the electrical section.

Attachments

• BJ74 electrical diagram.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Greatly appreciated thank you, I’ll check it against what I have tomorrow, when I’m
Back in the workshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom