Best Denver area dealer to take my LX570 to. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody in the Denver area have a dealer recommendation with a competent service dept? I need one with good AHC knowledge and I also have the hard shifting problem. I had a dealership in New Jersey do the software update for the transmission and nothing changed. I don’t have a tech stream so I can’t check if they actually did the update. Thanks!!

You might ask for recommendation for a good indy shop. I'd expect you'd find a few.

hth

I've had good experiences with Lexus of Greenwood Village. They did my radiator, valley plate leak, transmission to transfer case leak and flushed my AHC once.

I had my transmission software updated on my LC200 at Groove Toyota in Littleton.
My service advisor is Kent Williams, he has been there 20+ years and is great guy and serviced all 5 of my Toyotas over the years!

I had my transmission software updated on my LC200 at Groove Toyota in Littleton.
My service advisor is Kent Williams, he has been there 20+ years and is great guy and serviced all 5 of my Toyotas over the years!

Another vote for Groove and Kent Williams. I have been going there for almost a decade. He's awesome. Very responsive and makes sure things are taken care of. Very rare to find competent service at dealers, but I've always had great experiences there. They also did the transmission update on my previous 2016 200 and I've been taking my 2018 there for routine service for many years. They also programmed a Lexus key card to my 2018 free of charge.

If you are looking for an independent shop then I recommend A&H Auto near Arapahoe and Jordan. Been taking my Toyota's and Honda's there for years. Many of my former TacomaWorld peeps go there now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom