Battery tray (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang it. I JUST bought a new oem tray. Might end up in the classifieds. I was going to go to dual batteries anyway so it makes sense to get two of these.

The stainless steel battery trays rock. I have two on my FJ62, the same part works on both sides. Been on the truck for over 10 years and with some red Scotchbrite and warm water still clean up like brand new, even the etched logo is still there.

Stainless Steel Battery Trays for TOYOTA LANDCRUISER
This. Absolute best you can get and A HUGE upgrad over OEM, which is saying something when you're talking Toyota Parts.

This battery Tray is just perfect. Looks nice under the hood. Adds a little bling to my otherwise drab and dirty looking engine compartment. I like opening the hood and noticing that things have been changed, replaced or upgraded. It's the little things that tell other people "I care about my rig" and/or "the PO did not care much about my rig"

I contacted noel on 6 September about 60 series trays and he said they will be back in stock in 3-4 weeks. I will post in here again when I get the notice that they are ready.

Love mine. Stock size. Group 27 Super Start Premium. This specific battery is a little tall, just can’t crank down on the clamp super hard. Battery does not move at all.

1D1F9FAC-F76D-41C8-BF2B-C0409BF737B3.jpeg

78DF0751-17A0-4C17-ABA1-E2FC52AF1190.jpeg

0969F4BE-A547-4EEC-A4DC-8586FE09BE86.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom