August 27th Annual meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey ClemsonCruiser, fix us up a sticky for August 27th at Aunt Sue's.
Election of officers and prizes to attendees. Awards and
of course the Horseshoe Championship.
We can order from AS's menu. www.auntsues.com
Starting around noon or so. It ought to be another doozy.
I expect a good turnout. Hehe....no football that weekend.
No excuses to not make it. ;)

Last edited:
Hey What is the Estimated Time of Arrival for the start up of the Meet.

Thanks, Chuck

start time

If I've learned anything over the years it is to be flexable
when dealing with Cruiser Crowds. I expect you Mafia types to
be late. :flipoff2: Seriously though, we start herding Cats around noonish. I can't wait. I'll get there early. Say before 10ish.
See ya'll there.

Hey, my name's John. I just got up to clemson this week and was wondering if i could stop by your meeting this weekend. I drive a Fj 62 on 33's with lots of toys. Let me know. Thanks

John, we'd be glad to have you out with us. Always good to ad a member to the Clemson family and the Mafia. You arent the guy with the bright yellow 62 with the big shackle lift are you? Here's the house number for myself (Richard) and ClemsonCruiser (JP) 864 654 3810. Give a call over to the house and get with one of us and you can head to the meeting with us, get a little convoy up there. I'll be working on my cruiser tomorrow if you dont have anything to do hollar and I'll give you directions.

Great

Great another cruiserhead in the Upstate, come on over would be a pleasure to meet you and induct you into the Upstate Cruiser family.

-Travis
President of Upstate Cruisers (for about 4 more days)
'84 FJ60
'96 LX450

Cool, yeah let's get a convoy...what time we leaving?

well i cant make it i have to work. oh well post up some great pics when yall meet.

sup fellas...

can't make it again this time...my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary is saturday so the whole family is headin down to eat lunch and celebrate, etc.

y'all have a good one, and somebody toss some good shoes for me....we're just gettin our new stakes set up at my bud's house so i'll be dustin off the horseshoe shoes for next time

malphrus

Malphrus, You yellow livered no good.....you get the idea. You will be missed

Invitation

jcoles said:
Hey, my name's John. I just got up to clemson this week and was wondering if i could stop by your meeting this weekend. I drive a Fj 62 on 33's with lots of toys. Let me know. Thanks
John, If you don't come; We hav a Mafia Connection in Clemmons; you would'nt like them when their angry. ;) Come join us :D

Sponsors so far

Metal Tech
Ralph Hayes Toyota
Cruiser Crap
Toyota of Easley
Cruiserparts.net
Clemson 4 Wheel Drive
Aussie Locker
Gundy's Gifts from Heaven
Trollhole's Trash

Last edited:
Trollhole said:
Metal Tech
Ralpf Hayes Toyota
Cruiser Crap
Toyota of Easley
Cruiserparts.net
Clemson Four Wheel Drive
Aussie Locker

Hehe.....I'm donating too. :) High lift jack universal mount from TPI
Oh and by the way....it's Ralph Hayes :flipoff2: hehe..I couldn't resist. :)
Trollhole ...you da man!

Gundy said:
Hehe.....I'm donating too. :) High lift jack universal mount from TPI
Oh and by the way....it's Ralph Hayes :flipoff2: hehe..I couldn't resist. :)
Trollhole ...you da man!

Got it.

Hey have you called Ralph Hayes and asked them about any donations. I thought I would let you do that instead of me. You knowing them better than me.

Marshal what did you get from Aussie Locker and if you got a locker I nominate that no one who already has a locker be eligible thereby increasing my chances of winning it.

I second Rico's motion.....all in favor say I!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom