August 27th Annual meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Iron Butt

mhall10407 said:
I'm shooting for the longest distance trophy (Iron Butt) award. I guess it counts if I show up in the 100 series or should I drive the 40????
Not fair in 100 series. Drive the 40 like real men! :flipoff2:

Hope you guys have a great meeting - good luck.

If it's anything like the Tellico trip, it will be great.

Really wish I could stop by but no dice this time.

Andy

Let's not go cracking on the 80's now! I am very proud of my gas-guzzlin' bitch!

I personally wouldn't mind seeing some more 80's there. My brother-in-law is thinking about getting a Cruiser, so he may be coming with me. So everyone get your Cruisers all gussied up and looking purty so he'll be impressed tomorrow.

Missed

cruiser4life said:
Hope you guys have a great meeting - good luck.

If it's anything like the Tellico trip, it will be great.

Really wish I could stop by but no dice this time.

Andy
Andy we'll miss you, so we'll talk a lot about you! ;)

Are we still doing a Mtn. estates run afterwards? I'd like to know so I don't have to waste time washing her, or pulling off her tail-light lenses. Lord knows that everytime I even think about going off road those fawkers explode into tiny,red,white, and orange pieces all over the trail :flipoff2: I think its time for some 1/4 protection!!!!!!

I guess i'm just being lazy :)

Matt

Well if chuck gets his running, he has to take it off road, that thing has been begging to have its cherry popped for months now............. right chuck. I'd be more than happy to ride shotgun on the mountain estates trip and be the winch/tow rope "bitch". Sadly my carb. hasn't shown up from Cali yet.....so no 40 again

SCJO06 said:
Are we still doing a Mtn. estates run afterwards? I'd like to know so I don't have to waste time washing her, or pulling off her tail-light lenses. Lord knows that everytime I even think about going off road those fawkers explode into tiny,red,white, and orange pieces all over the trail :flipoff2: I think its time for some 1/4 protection!!!!!!

I guess i'm just being lazy :)

Matt

You got a new lens already?? Damn that's quick! Don't forget my CB :flipoff2:

Already packed up....no worries mate

ok, my drivers side tail light was already busted out from my last Mtn Estates ride. A few days before tellico, i ordered one for it, low and behold I busted out my passenger side the last ten ft of trail 6. So as soon as I got back from Tellico my drivers side was waiting for me. :D

Nice.

No wheeling for me I have to get back for my gf's bday party. Keg PJ and 145 jello shots should be a good time.

Ok

5am and I'm just now getting off work.....damn 9 O' clock is going to suck! See everyone in a few hours.....I wish I was drunk!!!

Thanks to all....

who helped make this year's annual meet another hit.
:beer: :beer: :beer:
I counted two dozen Cruisers at one point. I quit counting.
The sponsers and doners outdid themselves. :beer:
After EVERYBODY had won a door prize....we put the
numbers back and continued for ANOTHER round.
Kids, young and old, had a great time.
Oh, and we took care of business and had lunch too.
Everybody pat yourselves on the back.
Special kudos to Capt'n Jim and Brother Barry.
:flamingo: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
I'm sad for those who had to miss it. :(
David....still da vp......again....

I love our club.........great meeting and congrats to the new prez and thanks to Marshal, David, and Travis for all their hard work today!!!!!!! I look forward to another great year :cheers:

Great meeting. Cherl says thanks for everyone making her so welcome. Alex, Cheryl says she'll get even with you next year.
Maybe we can have next years meeting here in Franklin. Much cooler here. The temperature dropped 15 degrees by the time I got to Cashiers.
Sorry we took most of the big prizes. Cheryl's just a lucky girl I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom