August 27th Annual meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I couldn't really quite gather what time we should be at Aunt Sue's?

hehe....rule of order

Forget about it! Marshall.....DON'T TELL THEM A THING.
It's a surprize. Only Trollhole knows. Bada Boom Bada Bing!
The list is getting longer and longer.
Only requirements for door prizes : 1) Dues paid up
2) must be present to win
Oh...and LUCK! :flipoff2:
I gotta tell ya the odds get better with Jim and Barry out. :(

Elections will allow proper proxies to vote.

This will be fun.

right attitude

slick621 said:
I couldn't really quite gather what time we should be at Aunt Sue's?

I'll be there around 10am ish. Who knows when the rest of these
knuckleheads will show.
Meeting is set for high noon. Big yellow ball in sky will be near to overhead.
12 is when we'll start cat herding. I expect the meeting sometime
thereafter. They usually come a running when we start pulling numbers
for the door prizes. Lure 'em in then spring a meeting on 'em.
We'll start when the Prez, Mongo, a.k.a. Travis, calls us to order.
See ya there.

Gundy said:
I'll be there around 10am ish. Who knows when the rest of these
knuckleheads will show.
Meeting is set for high noon. Big yellow ball in sky will be near to overhead.
12 is when we'll start cat herding. I expect the meeting sometime
thereafter. They usually come a running when we start pulling numbers
for the door prizes. Lure 'em in then spring a meeting on 'em.
We'll start when the Prez, Mongo, a.k.a. Travis, calls us to order.
See ya there.

Alright thanks!

You need to read more clearly I said nothing about differentials being open I said if you have a locker which I do not have so therefore I would still be in. Although I don't think my motion is passing anyway. We all know Chucks vote doesnt count anyway.

Yeah it counts twice...haha

I'm shooting for the longest distance trophy (Iron Butt) award. I guess it counts if I show up in the 100 series or should I drive the 40????

100 you may as well be drivin a limo... that is Iron Butt award....not soft ass award....hahaha....just pickin, you'll have to ask David on that one. I'm not sure what the stipulations are for that award. Look forward to seein ya at the meeting

If I remember correctly you must drive a 60 series or older no 80's or 100's or lexus's need apply.

Now if I remember correctly. Last year the only requirement was to show up in a Toyota Land Cruiser. Just cause it's a little smother than riding in the 40 shouldn't matter. :grinpimp:

mhall10407 said:
Now if I remember correctly. Last year the only requirement was to show up in a Toyota Land Cruiser. Just cause it's a little smother than riding in the 40 shouldn't matter. :grinpimp:

Well I'm out of the compitition.... you need it though, to make up for not being the first Upstate Cruiser 100 series on a trail!

hey

If your teeth don't rattle just a little bit going down the road and you can't stick your head out the window and smell "carb" no dice.

You can't win the IRON BUTT if you tail is sitting on a nicely padded electronically adjustable leather clad seat. It just doesnt seem like your butt was to iron for that trip.

clemson55 said:
You can't win the IRON BUTT if you tail is sitting on a nicely padded electronically adjustable leather clad seat. It just doesnt seem like your butt was to iron for that trip.

I don't wanna hear that after 6 hours of listenin' to swampers to get to Tellico!!! Even if it was in the :princess: mobile :D

What do y'all think leave the swampers on till the meeting or swap 'em out? I still haven't taken them off yet!!! :doh:

My friend Barry, has two friends from Ft. Pierce that may be coming up to the annual meet on saturday. Both are LC owners. Dave, if they decide to come up, I may give them your name and number as a contact to find their way in.

great

Capt. Jim said:
My friend Barry, has two friends from Ft. Pierce that may be coming up to the annual meet on saturday. Both are LC owners. Dave, if they decide to come up, I may give them your name and number as a contact to find their way in.

cell.....864-238-8868

tabraha said:
I don't wanna hear that after 6 hours of listenin' to swampers to get to Tellico!!! Even if it was in the :princess: mobile :D

What do y'all think leave the swampers on till the meeting or swap 'em out? I still haven't taken them off yet!!! :doh:

Leave em on...there is a good poser shot hill there at Aunt Sue's.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom