For Sale Athens, GA - 1996 LX450 $6900 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Green
1996 LX450 for sale. 326k. Non-locking front and rear diffs - see axle code 292 on VIN sticker. Very good driving and rust free LX450. It drives, idles, accelerates briskly (for these), shifts properly, low range is easy in and easy out, etc. AC and heat work as they should. Head has been rebuilt when HG replaced. I have no receipts from prior owner but see cam bolt access semi-circles on head. Engine is super smooth and throttle is very responsive so nice confirmation of quality of work and very pleasant to drive. I've had many of these and they don't all drive this smooth. I painted the Durabak bedliner on there because of non-matching panels. The rear lower tailgate had been replaced and was in primer and the left front fender was the same OEM green but with no clearcoat on it. Happy to answer any questions and want this to go to someone who loves them like I do. I have 9 cruisers currently and four 80 series. Two of the others are triples and the third is the one my wife wants to keep. Price is negotiable but is based on the driv
IMG_1499.jpg
IMG_1497.jpg
IMG_1496.jpg
IMG_1488.jpg
IMG_1484.jpg
ablity and overall quality of this one while taking into consideration the mileage. Call me if you are serious. Matt at 831-261-1153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom