Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of 5 18” 2007 LX rims for sale. In excellent condition. Comes with lug nuts and boxes. Asking $1000. Local pickup preferred in Scottsdale.
4B4E9605-8D49-4AD5-A360-45ECCB061B92.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t know what these rims are worth, just going off what a few ppl on the online are telling me. I trust people here have a better understanding than me. What is a fair price?
If someone will buy them for 1k, then that’s the number. If you’ve already got interest I’d stick to that.

Wanted: fj40 4 speed bellhousing
Do you know which one you need? It seems there is one for pre-8/80 and one for 8/80 and up. Once you tell me what you need, then I need to figure out which one I have! (If there's an easy way to tell the models apart, someone knowledgeable please let me know.)

I don’t know what these rims are worth, just going off what a few ppl on the online are telling me. I trust people here have a better understanding than me. What is a fair price?
I’ve seen the 18s listed for as low as $150, with your $1,000 being the highest I’ve ever seen. Most full sets I’ve seen have been in the $300-500 range, including pristine and reconditioned wheels. Right now, There’s a full set on car-part.com for $500 and a full set on FB Marketplace for $300. But I agree with @Somebodyelse5 - if someone bites on your $1k, don’t waiver!

Do you know which one you need? It seems there is one for pre-8/80 and one for 8/80 and up. Once you tell me what you need, then I need to figure out which one I have! (If there's an easy way to tell the models apart, someone knowledgeable please let me know.)
I need pre 80, it's the side the clutch is on

If someone will buy them for 1k, then that’s the number. If you’ve already got interest I’d stick to that.

Will be interesting to see if someone does pay $1k for them, thinking they are only counting two of the 0’s, but we will see.

OK. I'm pretty sure that's what I have. I'll be home in a bit and can send you an image via text or on this forum here to make sure it's the right one. I'm in Tucson but may swing by Phoenix on Sunday. PM me a phone number if you'd rather me just text you an image.

I have one here at the Spa o
In Mesa. I can dig it out and see if it is the right one if Mutts is not what you need. E still have a lot of 40 stuff.

I have one here at the Spa o
In Mesa. I can dig it out and see if it is the right one if Mutts is not what you need. E still have a lot of 40 stuff.
He has the correct one, thanks. This club is awesome

I have a set of 5 18” 2007 LX rims for sale. In excellent condition. Comes with lug nuts and boxes. Asking $1000. Local pickup preferred in Scottsdale. View attachment 2896588
*Sold* I received $1,250 and split the cost of shipping to PA which netted me about $850 for the set! I'm happy I was able to get close to my number and sell in under a week.

*Sold* I received $1,250 and split the cost of shipping to PA which netted me about $850 for the set! I'm happy I was able to get close to my number and sell in under a week.
I stand corrected

Users who are viewing this thread

• jsmo
Back
Top Bottom