Anyone used this wiring diagram? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
That diagram was done by my friend Jason, he's a casual poster on here, member name is FJ6202840. I'm sure if you mention it to him he'll fix it, then I can re-post it on the YT server.

they are swapped because that is the diagram in the FSM that says

(except for U.S.A. and Canada ). it is correct .

they are still color coded correct .

edit .i could be wrong looking at my diagrams i can't find any to match this one

Both the ACC and ST switch positions and color coded wires are swapped incorrectly in the pdf diagram.

ST goes to the starter solenoid and is black/white stripe.
ACC goes to the accessories fuse and is light blue/red stripe.

figured it out .thanks good to know ,i had to go through 6 different FSM before i could find a diagram even simliar to this one .found it in FSM book #98154E ,
even the book # 98154 had a different diagram . it showed also an AM on the ignition switch cool thanks
Both the ACC and ST switch positions and color coded wires are swapped incorrectly in the pdf diagram.

ST goes to the starter solenoid and is black/white stripe.
ACC goes to the accessories fuse and is light blue/red stripe.

I'm trying to find a picture or all colors to what I think is the relay or regulator. It is mounted on the passenger side firewall next to the heater. (engine side) (On my 1974/78) It's got 6 wires coming off of it, going to a plug, and on the other side of the plug the wires are different colors, what I'm pretty sure are the stock FJ40 colors. The wires coming out of the relay or regulator are normal colors except for purple. I know FJ40's don't have purple wires, so is this maybe a GM relay or regulator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom