Anyone running Slee skids with White Knuckle Sliders? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just pulled the trigger on a set of slee steel skids. Wondering if I'll have to notch the belly pan skid in order to clear the ubolts.

Anyone have this setup? How was the install?

Thanks!

I have the aluminum ones, and my tech had to take off the sliders, then shift them back about an inch to get everything to work.
Other then that they seem to work well together.

I had OPOR sliders and had to notch the belly pan. Guy I sold them to also had to notch the belly pan even more with Slee Step Sliders. Go figure.

Don't have the WK sliders, but the MetalTech ones and had to notch them.

More food for thought. I have slee step sliders, belly pan and aluminum mid and front skids. I didn't have to notch anything. I installed the sliders 1st,
then maybe 10 months laters got the skids......

Thanks for the replies!

I've heard of notching with metal techs. Seems strange the guy you sold them to had to notch with the slee step Sliders. I would think all of their stuff is made to work in unison.

I've been looking at pics and I think I'll have to notch. I would rather notch then move my slider too far one direction. Leaves the door sill unprotected. Seems easy enough, was just hoping I could bolt it up without having to modify anything lol.

We didnt have to notch mine. Honestly I wouldnt have noticed he moved them back, until he told me. They still protect the whole rocker.
But he did have to remove them to install the plates.

Just wondering, did you end up having to notch the pan or adjust the sliders to fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom