Anyone have experience with PEC Australia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Precision Engine Components Australia.

Looking at buying something from them, and wonder if anyone has dealt with them.

No. What exactly are you looking for?

Blind spot sensors for our Prius. They are one of many companies that sell them, but most are made in China clones of someone else's product.

Last edited:
What makes you think those ones aren't made in China? I just see they're currently located in Australia, not made there anywhere when I took a quick read. I assume basically all of them are made in China, maybe the kits are assembled somewhere else... Not so many silicon foundries outside of China, a few in Taiwan of course, if you're trying to avoid buying Chinese...

What makes you think those ones aren't made in China? I just see they're currently located in Australia, not made there anywhere when I took a quick read. I assume basically all of them are made in China, maybe the kits are assembled somewhere else... Not so many silicon foundries outside of China, a few in Taiwan of course, if you're trying to avoid buying Chinese...
I don't doubt they are all made in China. Some have instructions in English and others are poorly translated Chinese. I'm hoping to buy from a reputable company that has a warranty that has some value versus a random eBay seller that may not be there in 6 months. Being designed by the manufacturer versus being a cheap copy of someone else's product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom