Any superchargers besides Bullet for 100 Series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to do a supercharger, but 7 grand for a Bullet seems way to high. Does anyone know of another brand that's available at a better price point?

Pretty much all brand new SC kits will be that price or more (delivered). Your best hope is scoring a used kit.... often incomplete and so will require some additional work.

I got my Elate supercharger with intercooler for $6k shipped. Was at a time when the AUD was in the toilet. Not sure if they've raised prices or not. I felt Elate was better than Bullet when I made the choice. Still extremely happy. The other day a Ram Rebel tried to get ahead of me from a light....tried.

I'm currently swapping my TRD SC out for an Elate. 6-7k is about what it will cost anyway you go really. If you get one, get the Elate is my advice. Great support and nice kit.

I got my Elate supercharger with intercooler for $6k shipped. Was at a time when the AUD was in the toilet. Not sure if they've raised prices or not. I felt Elate was better than Bullet when I made the choice. Still extremely happy. The other day a Ram Rebel tried to get ahead of me from a light....tried.
This brought a smile to my face, thanks for the input :)

I'm currently swapping my TRD SC out for an Elate. 6-7k is about what it will cost anyway you go really. If you get one, get the Elate is my advice. Great support and nice kit.
Second vote for the Elate, this is all very helpful guys. Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom