2005 TRD Supercharged 100 Series Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been meaning to post this for a long time. I originally purchased this in January 2021 with 131k from a member here. It had the TRD Supercharger, TC UCAs, 2” OME lift all around with Sport Shocks. Slee Diff drop and 20” wheels with KO2 tires.

IMG_1127.png

IMG_1763.jpeg

I had the seller remove the TJM bumper and replace with the factory bumper and install the Unichip. When the LC arrived the check engine light was on. I took it to the Dyno Shop in San Diego where, after a lot of troubleshooting, they installed the Unichip properly along with the 10th injector on the back of the TRD Supercharger.

IMG_1150.png

I had already decided to make an offroad oriented cruiser and I knew I wanted Dissent Armor and Nitto MudGrapplers. Those 20” wheels had to go. Everyone here highly recommended RPM Garage in Monrovia, CA and almost all of the work on this truck was performed there with Steve and Daniel and the rest of the guys. I ordered some custom Evo Dakar Corse wheels at 16x8 -20ET from mainline overland but wanted off the dry rotted KO2s asap. I sourced some 99’ LX 16” wheels from a member in SoCal and with 1.5” spacers RPM mounted the new wheels and tires. I also had the original 5-20% tint on the front windows and windscreen removed and replaced with 50% 3M ceramic on the front sides, 70% on the front and 20% on the sunroof (which helps a ton in SoCal; I recommend it).

IMG_2942.jpeg

I had considered some SCS F5s when I ordered the EVOs but they were sold out. When I saw they were available, I bought a set of 5 with the intent to resell them later as there’s always a demand. Radflos we’re installed and a 3” OME heavy spring set up. I forgot to mention that when I bought it it had extended sway bar links.

IMG_6439.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

IMG_6460.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

Good looking LC. I noticed on your first photo it had the aftermarket front bumper, what made you decide to go back to stock?

Switch-Pros 8 pod for the rear Baja sport s2 ditch and rear chase lights. Slee battery tray and ARB dual air

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_6630.jpeg

IMG_6631.png

Good looking LC. I noticed on your first photo it had the aftermarket front bumper, what made you decide to go back to stock?
I had ordered the Dissent bumpers, sliders, bar, and skids in aluminum and didn’t want the TJM

How much did RPM charge to install the headers.

The now defunct BX Built made headlights for me

Quad projectors with halos, LED strips, and RGB ability to change color.

IMG_6632.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom