2005 TRD Supercharged 100 Series Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anza Borrego. I add Maxtraxx to the accessory swing out and a 40 Gallon Long Range America main tank replacement and replaced the pump with a new OEM unit.

IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

IMG_6644.jpeg

Are you having any rubbing issues with the 35s? I have 34's and did the pinch weld mod but i still get some rubbing. Whats your center hub to bottom of fender measurement?
Yes. Nitto MudGrapplers run a true 35 x 12.8” wide. They’re big. I needed -20ET is n the Evo Dakar Corse Wheels to clear the Radflo Finned Reservoirs (about a 1.75” poke from the fenders out). We removed the fender liner, hammered the pinch weld, removed the windshield washer fluid reservoir cover and trimmed about 2” off of the front fenders. RPM did some magic on the alignment and it still wore a tiny hole in the washer fluid reservoir. They’re replacing the OEM washer fluid container with a smaller one. I couldn’t say on the measurements question. Also, the Radflos are extended travel. About 6.02” worth. With the -20et and extended travel I’ve run into more issues than most would. The OME sport shocks lack travel but tucked these same 35s well. Although at +10ET (less outward poke from the fenders).

I mean... Given the caliber of what you're doing I certainly wouldn't be shopping anything less!
Yup lol. One gray box is OEM CVs (2) and tools. The other is kitchen equipment. Would be nice to have 3 sets of drawers and a table slide out along with a cooler/fridge tray. I also have a 12” sub enclosure that I’d need to make a new box for and find a location.

IMG_6670.jpeg

IMG_6671.jpeg

Yup lol. One gray box is OEM CVs (2) and tools. The other is kitchen equipment. Would be nice to have 3 sets of drawers and a table slide out along with a cooler/fridge tray. I also have a 12” sub enclosure that I’d need to make a new box for and find a location.

View attachment 3405817

View attachment 3405818
Yikes! Yeah you could use a system of some sort!

We've done double stacked drawers before and can do a custom short length one to clear that cool sub box.

Yikes! Yeah you could use a system of some sort!

We've done double stacked drawers before and can do a custom short length one to clear that cool sub box.
I’d probably just do your factory set up and make a new box to go on top as it already doesn’t get the air it needs down there with gear. I’ll dm you on IG @TRD.UZJ

I’d probably just do your factory set up and make a new box to go on top as it already doesn’t get the air it needs down there with gear. I’ll dm you on IG @TRD.UZJ

Good plan. A box on top would be more efficient for storage space (and probably sound quality as well). We'll watch out for a message! Kyle handles our IG so I'll give him a heads up.
Then I let the alpine play…. Also upgraded to their 6 channel amp.

View attachment 3405913
Nice. Alpine Type R is always a solid choice.

Scan Gauge 3, Slee tray and ARB dual air compressor, detail shot if the headlights, Ohana rig supply console rack, Midland 50 Watt MXT500 GMRS radio and speaker, Red kill switch is for the compressor. Pro clip IPhone vent mount

IMG_6672.jpeg

IMG_6674.jpeg

IMG_6675.jpeg

IMG_6677.jpeg

IMG_6678.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom