Events/Trails Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet - Save the Date - September 16-19, 2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

03672D8A-5518-4E9E-AA6B-66F711F044A0.jpeg

Note
Park permits are also sold at the primary office (not pictured). For anyone with an RV site, tent site or staying at one of the cottages/cabins, the primary office is where you check-in so you can purchase your permit there too if that is easier.

Looking forward to attending.
Joe, when are you arriving? Sid & I (Pam) will be in our dark grey blue 1990 Prado, not the tan FJ40 that tried to roll back into your pig two years ago at the Fall Festival! We're staying in the Bunk House (identified by the empty word balloon in the pic below) and should be there by mid afternoon on Thursday!

1631629606394.png

IT‘S ALMOST GO TIME …..
See you Thursday evening….. 😊
Charles,
So what is the agenda? [Friday meeting time? Thursday night dinner/time/location? Friday destinations? Saturday destinations? ...]

Thanks

Charles,
So what is the agenda? [Friday meeting time? Thursday night dinner/time/location? Friday destinations? Saturday destinations? ...]

Thanks
You got us confused with one of those “well oiled” events. 😊
I‘ve given my phone number to everyone that’s confirmed that they are coming so they could get last minute updates. Updates on ‘MUD and Facebook will be posted mid-afternoon on Thursday and we’ll plan to eat at one of the cabins around 6:30pm. (This will probably be the case both Friday and Saturday nights).
At previous events we’ve met both Friday and Saturday mornings at 9:00am at the main Windrock parking lot and I’m reasonably sure that will be the case this year.

Does anyone have a rooftop mount for an M2?

Joe, when are you arriving?

We are arriving on Wed, staying at a motel in Oak Ridge.

We will head over to the campground on Thursday to meet everyone before Fri/Sat runs.

Silver 91 LJ77

Last edited:
You got us confused with one of those “well oiled” events. 😊
I‘ve given my phone number to everyone that’s confirmed that they are coming so they could get last minute updates. Updates on ‘MUD and Facebook will be posted mid-afternoon on Thursday and we’ll plan to eat at one of the cabins around 6:30pm. (This will probably be the case both Friday and Saturday nights).
At previous events we’ve met both Friday and Saturday mornings at 9:00am at the main Windrock parking lot and I’m reasonably sure that will be the case this year.

Charles, Already have your number (provided you have not changed it from prior years)

We are arriving on Wed, staying at a motel on Oak Ridge.

We will head over to the campground on Thursday to meet everyone before Fri/Sat runs.

Silver 91 LJ77

Joe, Unless events change, I will see you there. Regrettably, late parts will require me to drive the 80 (white).

Charles, Already have your number (provided you have not changed it from prior years)

Joe, Unless events change, I will see you there. Regrettably, late parts will require me to drive the 80 (white).
229-221-8606 😊

Larry
You're going to attend? What about your anniversary? Wife finally wise up?
Look forward to seeing you! I'll also be in an 80.
Peter

Larry
Peter

Peter,
I have a kitchen pass from the princess, so I am a go provided that work does not grab me.

With the mask mandates for travel and COVID passports ... it has spoiled her interest in big plans for now. She will bank the IOU to collect interest for trip at a later date of her choosing. But we will still celebrate locally weekend after next, plus she wants to join me for Cottonland Cruiser Crawl in October (which may serve as a mini-vacation since she has not been to Hot Springs before).

Is your 80 trail ready? Ours is good for most green-blues.

Peter,
I have a kitchen pass from the princess, so I am a go provided that work does not grab me.

With the mask mandates for travel and COVID passports ... it has spoiled her interest in big plans for now. She will bank the IOU to collect interest for trip at a later date of her choosing. But we will still celebrate locally weekend after next, plus she wants to join me for Cottonland Cruiser Crawl in October (which may serve as a mini-vacation since she has not been to Hot Springs before).

Is your 80 trail ready? Ours is good for most green-blues.
Larry
Looking forward to seeing you. I understand your wife might need some alone time. My wife always sounds happier in my absence.

My 80 has 33" A/Ts but still has the running boards. I plan to ride with someone while I am there. I have to leave early to attend parents' weekend at Clemson.

Travel safe!
Peter

Larry
Peter
You do remember this is a 70 Seres event? 😁

For those that need last minute information ……
Thursday afternoon / evening … there will be updates on ‘MUD.
My email … 78toyota@gmail.com
My cell number … 229-221-8606
My cabin … Elk View (#596)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom