Alberta Canada 1983 FJ-40 low miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
white
I just pulling the ad but sorry never noticed your reply.It ;oaded 83 full load us spec has been registered in USA & as well Canada .Told one of 50 with full loaded.If interested please let me know.I got a few messages' saying I giving away but your never find a better totally stock FJ but one hose clamp and old man emu list as spring were worn .Totally greaseable now Notice inside of doors no rust even stock paint & rubbers. The driver & pass still has the insulation from factory too no rust anywhere

We messaged each other about your 40 three weeks ago.
You decided to up the price $30k CAD after I said I was interested at $70CAD. I said I was out at that new higher price.
Good luck with your sale
I notice others with rubbers not even pulled for paint surface rust blue # 94 plus says has offers doesnt even have same load .
My daughter has friend in Vancouver say he can get much more in spring and man y wrote saying giving away.I had it sold but the dude pull his after and wanted 500 deposit back which I did.
Not cutting otter's down but your never see another like this bud I recently told a guy 80 g CAD so just life man.I see the guy sold another not a nice for 124500 USD so ?????I actually have most invested as new tires mud terrain water pump that wasnt the issue OMG the round hose clamp cut into the bottom of hose and was a fluke I found it as I very fussy.The a/c works but does leak down after a few weeks as never tight it until last year OMG right but that cruisers

Interested. Do you have a price in mind?
80 g CAD I just notice this got sent to me and sent to other guy just thought I should mention.
I notice others with rubbers not even pulled for paint surface rust blue $$ 94,0000 USD plus says has offers doesnt even have same load .
My daughter has friend in Vancouver say he can get much more in spring and man y wrote saying giving away.I had it sold but the dude pull his after and wanted 500 deposit back which I did.
Not cutting otter's down but your never see another like this bud I recently told a guy 80 g CAD so just life man.I see the guy sold another not a nice for 124500 USD so ?????I actually have most invested as new tires mud terrain water pump that wasnt the issue OMG the round hose clamp cut into the bottom of hose and was a fluke I found it as I very fussy.The a/c works but does leak down after a few weeks as never tight it until last year OMG right but that cruisers

Pulled the listing
cash talks
really as well CA I am hoping for 80G which is so much cheaper than one needed resto
just pulled ad as sending to better market in Vancouver BC CANADA in spring.Its too rare and
was painted 15 years ago as thought had to have rust.I was so wrong it was stripped but bought bunch of parts prior to receiving so had all changed wasted of $$$$$ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom