Alberta Canada 1983 FJ-40 low miles (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
white
95,000.00 CAD OBO .I had appraisal done 2020 scored 98.5out of 100 points,
The guy said never seen a cleaner fj and he does a lot of high end vehicles as well.
Or a real rust free truck I laughed as I haven't either and over the years had many.New Mud Terrains new water pump that wasnt needed.Lol OLD MAN EMU SMALL LIFT with all the greasable fittings as the old we're getting old like me.any questions please write.I sorry didn't realize many wrote I try to figure this site out more.Runs and start like new and all the goodies in 1983 power steering Toyota A/C.

Last edited:
Few questions:
Price?
Was this originally shipped to Canada or the US?
Appears to have A/C yes?
More photos available anywhere on-line? Photos of dash, undercarriage, etc.
Hard top and rear doors included?
Thanks,
G.

Dude, if I wasn’t neck deep in my restoration I’d buy this and be a happy man. That’s $51k USD, epic deal. Sorry to hear about your health.

Pending deal to a nice guy!!!​

Thanks everyone for the interest as this FJ is beyond mint in every sence.
I never every thought I let it go but health and do not want to leave headach to my dear wife.
If by chance doesnt go i will repost but I certain its sold but the good is super guy who has same passion as myself!!!

Few questions:
Price?
Appears to have A/C yes?
Thanks,
G.
Few questions:
Price?
Appears to have A/C yes?
Thanks,
G.
Sorry wrote yesterday but would not send.I did not have energy to do again very sorry!!
I have afew of undernealth i post for you now.
I take more later my wife has cell phone I just hope she can post to my computor.
Yes a/c that works but after a month needs top up.
US is 1st place it came to then i brought to Canada and passed with nothing to do
I cannot post more pics here?SorryI not sure what I doing wrong.
The other that wrote and ask for info I lost your name etc.How I have no clue

And please post more pictures I am not able as takes only one I can send to email address I bet but having huge issues here.I cannot even answer the peope who have asked question I so sorry.Was 1 cruiser then I inported yes ac and the real toyota not the other I can send to email easier I bet no damage in dask either as some asked,The doors roof are mint there is 1 part pic of rear door posted email is cruiserman1983@gmail

Peope can read me at crus=iserman1983@gmail.com

And please post more pictures

Here the original for sale thread from a few years ago. It has more pictures of this 40.

Few questions:
Price?
Appears to have A/C yes?
Thanks,
G.

We cannot post more pictures sorry as the site will not let me so put all I could for my hubby.

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG

I'm in if sale falls through.
I found out price I put at was so crazy .I only selling to leave more to my wife.I can send video if interested. This was a US spec FJ-40 and it in amazing condition hate to sell but she drives a new er cruiser as were love cruisers so much.

I found out price I put at was so crazy .I only selling to leave more to my wife.I can send video if interested. This was a US spec FJ-40 and it in amazing condition hate to sell but she drives a new er cruiser as were love cruisers so much.
Private message sent

I can only do 5 at a time send me you email i send a bunch I not great on laptops to do some app full of pics.Sorry

IMG_4351.jpeg

IMG_0562.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0617.JPG

I'm in if sale falls through.
I just pulling the ad but sorry never noticed your reply.It ;oaded 83 full load us spec has been registered in USA & as well Canada .Told one of 50 with full loaded.If interested please let me know.I got a few messages' saying I giving away but your never find a better totally stock FJ but one hose clamp and old man emu list as spring were worn .Totally greaseable now Notice inside of doors no rust even stock paint & rubbers. The driver & pass still has the insulation from factory too no rust anywhere

I just pulling the ad but sorry never noticed your reply.It ;oaded 83 full load us spec has been registered in USA & as well Canada .Told one of 50 with full loaded.If interested please let me know.I got a few messages' saying I giving away but your never find a better totally stock FJ but one hose clamp and old man emu list as spring were worn .Totally greaseable now Notice inside of doors no rust even stock paint & rubbers. The driver & pass still has the insulation from factory too no rust anywhere
We messaged each other about your 40 three weeks ago.
You decided to up the price $30k CAD after I said I was interested at $70CAD. I said I was out at that new higher price.
Good luck with your sale

Interested. Do you have a price in mind?
cash talks
really as well CA I am hoping for 80G which is so much cheaper than one needed resto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom