AHC Fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I recently purchased an 07 Land Cruiser. Has a pretty bouncy ride so I checked the fluid which the reservoir is totally empty. Overnight the front suspension also tends to sit low. Also, the height adjustment button is able to raise the truck, but when I try to go from H to N or N to L the button doesn't do anything. No lights no movement at all. I have ordered 5L of AHC fluid from Toyota for starters. How should I go about this? Test the globes? Why is the truck sitting low over night?

Hi, I recently purchased an 07 Land Cruiser. Has a pretty bouncy ride so I checked the fluid which the reservoir is totally empty. Overnight the front suspension also tends to sit low. Also, the height adjustment button is able to raise the truck, but when I try to go from H to N or N to L the button doesn't do anything. No lights no movement at all. I have ordered 5L of AHC fluid from Toyota for starters. How should I go about this? Test the globes? Why is the truck sitting low over night?
You'll need to bleed the system. There's a guide on here. From there you can assess it

The front globes are probably full of fluid not holding pressure as they should. Also, make sure there is no fluid leaking anywhere. Fluid should never be just disappearing.

Time for some learning! This thread has most everything you'd need to know.

You'll want to fill and bleed as a first step and go from there.

Time for some learning! This thread has most everything you'd need to know.

You'll want to fill and bleed as a first step and go from there.

Thanks for the guide. For my case I have a minor problem. The truck doesn't lower itself from N to L and H to N. It needs to reach 20 mph for it to drop from H to N. How would I cycle through the heights? I just picked up the fluid about 5L of it. Will fill that and see if the truck goes down or not. If it doesn't how should I go about the bleeding process?

Thanks for the guide. For my case I have a minor problem. The truck doesn't lower itself from N to L and H to N. It needs to reach 20 mph for it to drop from H to N. How would I cycle through the heights? I just picked up the fluid about 5L of it. Will fill that and see if the truck goes down or not. If it doesn't how should I go about the bleeding process?
Bleeding process is in the link. AHC is a fantastic system but there is a learning curve to working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom