Activities this weekend - July 29th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks

Just so everyone is in the loop, we do have a couple of activities this weekend. Sailor with Heliarc Design has his welding basics club in going on and there are still a few spots open. Check the posts for more info.

Also, Ron and Mark M are doing a knuckle rebuild on a 60 series and they are looking for another couple of people to assist.

And there may be a spot or two open still for the trip up to McKelvey Lake.

TC

Thanks TC for mentioning the 60 series knuckle rebuild. It would really be great if one or two people were available to help out, then we could knock it out in one day. We will be at Ron's shop, he has kindly offered space and some guidance and tools to help me out. I am very excited to get into it, this will be my first knuckle rebuild!

Anyone interested that does not know where Ron's place is, just leave a message here, or pm me or any of the regulars, and someone will get you directions I am sure.

How'd the trip to McKelvey lake go last weekend?

Micah

How'd the trip to McKelvey lake go last weekend?

Micah
Nasty. The trail past the twin lakes turn gets tough. It's only one section, but I'd say you definitely want to be locked with a winch and sliders. Now, it was wet from rain when we did it so it's probably a bit easier dry, but I bent my sliders a little. So basically....it was a blast!!

I might have to see if I can sneak up there later this year, hopefully in the dry. It sounds wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom