Weekend drives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

geo5

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone looking to get out this weekend? Flathead or bear canyon? half day close to town but could be convinced to go further afield.

Mounting a winch and I need to test it out…
1699486581924.gif

@geo5 I'm in for a half day (or more) of 4WD fun! Always good to test a winch before you truly need it! Which day are you thinking?

I just started a thread for Helena.... might be a longer day.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I would like to get out with the 4runner, but I don't think it is in a place to do anything challenging. So I am more likely to stay close to home (sorry Paullie). But don't let me hold anyone back from bigger plans.

I'm interested. I would like to get out with the 4runner, but I don't think it is in a place to do anything challenging. So I am more likely to stay close to home (sorry Paullie). But don't let me hold anyone back from bigger plans.
No sweat.... I get it. I just want to drive through the fancy tunnel in Helena. Enjoy getting out!

could be convinced. promised my little girl a date on saturday so I gotta be home in time for dinner.

could be convinced. promised my little girl a date on saturday so I gotta be home in time for dinner.
Come to Helena. Wyatt doesn’t want to be out late….. I really want to be home by 5, but realistically I am thinking 6 if there is a group. We can cut short or leave earlier if desired…. Like I said a Jeep guy is coming along… (secret whispering voice… I am trying to woo him over to Yotas)….. Wyatt is punctual so I’m open to adjusting the schedule if needed/desired.

i cant make it this weekend but next time we get a good snow lets go bury ourselves. thats a good test for a winch

Nice, sounds like we have some fun options rolling for folks this weekend!

@geo5 @CCRider I am in for Sunday, little bear area. I am good to start anytime really. I would say I lean more towards meeting late morning, and early afternoon works too. Was think we meet at 4 corners. Maybe the Exxon gas station/Mama Mac's parking lot might be the easiest to leave from.

That’ll work for me! I’ll bring an extra radio if anyone needs it.
Perfect, works for me too! See you tomorrow morning!

@90WT are you thinking of joining the Saturday run towards helena or Sunday's easy peasy thru little bear? (Both?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom