Weekend drives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m out. Got me some covid….
Dude, that is not something you want to pick up. Did you find a return policy? 🤓. Get your liquids and deep breaths man. We had COVID when it first broke out. We just let the inmates run the asylum for a few days. Hopefully you heal up well.

Might join the boys out of Helena tomorrow morning for their monthly trail ride if anybody is interested in convoying up with me. Head out of Belgrade pretty early. Probably around 7am if if we do go. Let me know if you're interested and I can pass on my contact info and details.

Might join the boys out of Helena tomorrow morning for their monthly trail ride if anybody is interested in convoying up with me. Head out of Belgrade pretty early. Probably around 7am if if we do go. Let me know if you're interested and I can pass on my contact info and details.
Interested!

Pretty epic snow wheeling today near Clancy with the Helena area Frontier 4 Wheelers club, 18 vehicles eventually split into 2groups.

I took the easy route and we ended up recovering a jeep with broken harmonic balancer and towing back to the start.

@Swiss went with the ‘A’ group and they might still be out there! His story to tell…
IMG_6010.jpeg
IMG_6013.jpeg
IMG_6015.jpeg

*second from right vehicle is a stock ‘95 Isuzu Rodeo- my first truck was exactly the same. Super fun to check it out and reminisce. Young fella driving it was proud, his first truck.

Last edited:
Wheeling in fresh snow may be out for Saturday but I'm up for wheeling in the mud, or whatever else I find. If anyone else in interested let me know.
Fall-back plan is exploring Revenue Flats (again). Thinking 10AM, ~4-5 hours, back in town before dark.

IMG_2885.jpeg

Wheeling in fresh snow may be out for Saturday but I'm up for wheeling in the mud, or whatever else I find. If anyone else in interested let me know.
Fall-back plan is exploring Revenue Flats (again). Thinking 10AM, ~4-5 hours, back in town before dark.

View attachment 3565234
I would love to go again.... however, I am swamped through about mid March. I am almost back... almost back.... longing to get out. I just told someone today that the pitiful part is my runner is only dirty because of melting snow.

I’m free Sunday for a sesh. Though my front axle is in my back seat I can get her back in for a rip.

Suppose I’m going to call off the Sat. adventure. It was spur of the moment anyway since I was looking for an excuse to postpone working on my 80. Back to work….

It will make a really cool noise if you leave it hooked up like that. Very nice!
i feel like my mechanic would advise against that idea

Looking to get out this weekend (3/9-10) for an overnight in the snow while the weather is decent. We are thinking something close like South Meadow. Anyone interested?

Committed so far:
George
Saul

*Non-club sponsored run

Looking to get out this weekend (3/9-10) for an overnight in the snow while the weather is decent. We are thinking something close like South Meadow. Anyone interested?

Committed so far:
George
Saul

*Non-club sponsored run
Sounds awesome, I’m in for the Saturday 3/9 portion, gotta be at ski school Sunday AM.

Count me in for Saturday also!

Sounds awesome, I’m in for the Saturday 3/9 portion, gotta be at ski school Sunday AM.
Doh.... I so want to.... my daughter is home for spring break and I want to spend the day with her. We already have stuff scheduled otherwise I would take her with....unless I work on rescheduling some things and she comes along..... Chalk me down for a possible maybe.

If I don't show have fun! Should be a great weekend.

Sounds like current South Meadow access is questionable, anyone know for sure?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom