Weekend drives (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in for whatever time we come up with. I'm voting w/ George...

Lets meet at Mama Mac's in 4 corners Saturday at 9am. We will caravan to South Meadow and see how far we get. If we're "snowed out", heading into Ennis for lunch and/or checking out the dam at McAllister are options. Dont forget your recovery gear, bc someone is going to get stuck and it's probably going to be me!

This is just a day trip. No overnight, unless someone decides to do that.

Don't forget your recovery gear, bc someone is going to get stuck and it's probably going to be me!

This is just a day trip. No overnight, unless someone has to do that. :oops:
Sounds like a plan Saul. See ya @ 9!

Yo @Saul Abel what are you thinking for tomorrow, Where should we meet?
Meetup time - my vote 0900 (or earlier)
@CCRider @YotaPaullie
View attachment 3576913
That really is a bad place to take a nap.

I will not be able to get out and play tomorrow. I will miss the Tuesday meeting, but should be a good member come April. I am hoping to get out next weekend. It is looking like a decent chunk of time on Saturday.

Last edited:
Lets meet at Mama Mac's in 4 corners Saturday at 9am. We will caravan to South Meadow and see how far we get. If we're "snowed out", heading into Ennis for lunch and/or checking out the dam at McAllister are options. Dont forget your recovery gear, bc someone is going to get stuck and it's probably going to be me!

This is just a day trip. No overnight, unless someone decides to do that.
Is this area where you guys are going? If so, nearby snow station shows 46 inches with some melting off recently. Snow depth map still shows everything covered.

Should be a fun time

1709925201458.png

1709925311025.png

That really is a bad place to take a nap.

I will not be able to get out and play tomorrow. I will miss the Tuesday meeting, but should be a good member come April. I am hoping to get out next weekend. It is looking like a decent chunk of time on Saturday.
FYI, next week's meeting is on Monday, if that helps at all. ;)

(I know we threw a curve ball in timing)

FYI, next week's meeting is on Monday, if that helps at all. ;)

(I know we threw a curve ball in timing)
I might be able to do that. I can’t stay late though.

Sounds like the Frontier 4 Wheelers are doing ringing rocks/whitetail res this weekend, anyone looking to get out?

Sounds like the Frontier 4 Wheelers are doing ringing rocks/whitetail res this weekend, anyone looking to get out?
Sounds fun, but I plan to pull the sliders off my rig to get them painted and might swap out the winter tires. If we get a blizzard.... well, you know who to blame.... or thank.

This is also bumps the thread up!

Well we didn’t make it too far up towards flathead pass
IMG_6109.jpeg

Got stuck, Spent some time digging and using the max tracks. Then I had the bright idea to try to turn around and we got really stuck
IMG_6110.jpeg

Fortunately a tree was nearby, pulled some cable and got turned around back down the hill. Nice little Saturday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom