Weekend drives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Little bear? How far up is it open? Anyone know?
Little bear is closed. Axtell Ancery? We may have to head out to Ennis Revenue flats again..... All the other stuff I just looked at is closed.

Are we at least good with meeting @ 4 Corners Exxon @ 9:30 tomorrow morning?

Last edited:
I plan on doing flathead pass tomorrow, starting from the backside. and if we make it, ending up in the valley here. Meet at the sinclair on the road to bridger, right before the M. Meet up around 845- convoy leaves at 900
the hope is to be back around 4 but no guarentees with snowwheeling.

hopefully we find some snow and i can post pictures of the LX stuck

I’m out, unfortunately. The clutch in the Prado grenaded itself yesterday.

I plan on doing flathead pass tomorrow, starting from the backside. and if we make it, ending up in the valley here. Meet at the sinclair on the road to bridger, right before the M. Meet up around 845- convoy leaves at 900
the hope is to be back around 4 but no guarentees with snowwheeling.

hopefully we find some snow and i can post pictures of the LX stuck
I'll make it work. Probably the best plan to be honest.

Thanks all for coming out to play. That was a fun day.... happy we made it over the pass, but a bit sad that we don't have more snow. Anyhoo.... here are some pics from today.

IMG_0144.jpeg

IMG_0146.jpeg

IMG_0149.jpeg

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0155.jpeg

Round two....

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

And the last one.... I think

IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

Overall.... it was a great day!

Last edited:
That’s awesome! What was coming down the west side like?

That’s awesome! What was coming down the west side like?
Was not impossible but a group came up the other side making some tracks for us to head back to Belgrade. The most challenging part was the top of the pass with some drifted snow. That is where we had some stuck rigs, but it was mostly guys dinking around and having fun. It really wasn't a bit deal to get them unstuck.... oh, and we had a true newbie up there driving a 1st gen 4Runner. He did really well. Overall, it was a fun time to get out.

Last edited:

No tree limb I don’t think but plenty of mud

Well like I guess it can’t make mud if the ground is frozen right? I’m trying to remember if there’s a gate for that one. Pray the snow comes this weekend like they are saying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom