JULY 406 Meeting Reminder Saturday July 22nd in Helena! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are NOT doing our montly meeting in Bozeman on the second Tuesday of the month this July... today.

Our July Meeting is SATURDAY JULY 22nd at Noon... In Helena.

We ARE heading just north of Canyon Ferry to meet our northern Cruiserheads for a Saturday Meeting at Missouri River Brewery.

451 Spencer Ct,
East Helena, MT 59635

A few people might camp out in the mountains just north of Canyon Ferry the night before then head down for lunch a meet and greet and our Monthly 406 Meeting.

We'd love for ANYONE to come out and hang. Should be great to meet some of our Helena Cruiserheads and others who are in the area that can't make our normal Tuesday night meetings in Bozeman.

Post up if you think you'll be there, the Brewery has a room we can rent pretty cheap and have our own "private event."

We are NOT doing our montly meeting in Bozeman on the second Tuesday of the month this July... today.

Our July Meeting is SATURDAY JULY 22nd at Noon... In Helena.

We ARE heading just north of Canyon Ferry to meet our northern Cruiserheads for a Saturday Meeting at Missouri River Brewery.

451 Spencer Ct,
East Helena, MT 59635

A few people might camp out in the mountains just north of Canyon Ferry the night before then head down for lunch a meet and greet and our Monthly 406 Meeting.

We'd love for ANYONE to come out and hang. Should be great to meet some of our Helena Cruiserheads and others who are in the area that can't make our normal Tuesday night meetings in Bozeman.

Post up if you think you'll be there, the Brewery has a room we can rent pretty cheap and have our own "private event."
I'm In. Wife and I plan to hit the Broadwater Hot Springs the next day. Camp overnight.

Mark

Wanted to bump this. Looking forward to being with our friends from the north. Feel free to spread the word.

I'm a maybe. Solo with the kids but we want to camp I think so might be searching out a zone around Helena. Anyone have a Friday night plan or Saturday plan yet?

Camping is on your own. Magpie Creek was awesome last year right at the north end of Canyon Ferry. Lots of camping in there.

Thanks to all who made it out today. Made some new friends, lunch was at a cool place, great cruisers, good food. Thanks again!

And to the new guys, GREAT meeting you… Tom, Dave, Paul and Bryce!

7465E2D4-3C73-41C5-A8A1-B1BF37246C47.jpeg
62D20523-D9CC-404E-AA5A-3AA396D05E0B.jpeg
63A9C29D-8616-4142-8CB3-9403567C2A90.jpeg

I was in Helena in the morning but those temps kicked me out. Just to hot to be driving home mid day with my kids sweating in the back. sorry I bailed. Window tint probably in my future.. @REZARF i saw you just outside of Bozeman!

DOH! My bad.... Couldn't have made it anyway. Looks like you all had some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom