AC climate control panel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning.

Recently my AC button on my control panel went bad, the bad circuit board was replaced with one from a newer 80 series.

My question is are the climate control panels interchangeable from the 94 on up or are there differences?

I know there are some with automatic climate control but other then that is there any major issues that would cause other features not to work in my 94?

On Ebay they are listed as 94+ or 95, 96, 97. I know the dash is different but need just the panel.

1689685487683.png

This one is listed as 93-96

1689685547214.png

Listed as 95-97 other then the plastic the control panel appears the same.

55900-60120 from '92-'96

I have an intermittent failure of my control panel.
Some of the time, not always, the control panel does not come on when the car is started. None of the buttons work. Then after maybe 5 minutes or so it suddenly comes to life.
As there are no real electronics inside the unit and when testing all lights and buttons function, the issue must be somewhere else.

I related the issue to the battery voltage which could be too low at the beginning to trip an older relais. Had a similar item with the turn signal relais which was solved by replacing it.
Anyway, I have already replace the main relais the is in the drivers footwell but this did not solve it.

Anyone have a suggestion what I might try to do next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom