A little b-day bling for my Crewzer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So the other day I was driving along, just minding my own business when this chick in a Camry yapping on her cell phone driving in the next lane slammed on her brakes when a light turned yellow and skidded out of control into my lane right in front of me :eek:

I managed to avoid plowing into her and figured I'd post up the footage from the bumper cam :meh:

(skip to 0:50)

She could've easily made it through the intersection before the red, but I think she panicked because there was a cop waiting in the cross traffic :rolleyes:

Little update:

Picked up a 4 channel DVR so I can record from the rest of the cameras 24/7 :cool:

eyemax4channeldvr.jpg

And a few more vids from the road:

Trailer loses a wheel in front of me:

Trailer Loses Wheel LOL - YouTube

Me hitting a refrigerator on the highway:

Cruiser meets Freezer - YouTube

Me pushing a busted delivery van off the road:

One Less Biener on the Road - YouTube

biener audi?? Was this in great neck?? you live around here, i need to see this amazing truck of yours in person. Are you in GCLC?

Thats bada55. Btw the tan texture looks good!

Here's a little close call video from earlier today....

Cab driver (woman) in front of me was texting and swerving in and out of her lane and ended up in the turning lane :meh:

As I tried to pass, she missed the turn and tried to force her way back into my lane :mad:

Didn't have the train horns with me (recently pulled the roof rack for new additions), but I laid into the stock horn and gave her some choice words as I held my ground and made her drive into the bike lane :steer:

First part of the video shows split screen, second part replays from individual camera views :cool:

Amazing install!!!

What make/model of cams are you using? Are you happy with the resolution of them?

Amazing install!!!

What make/model of cams are you using? Are you happy with the resolution of them?

Cheap FleaBay cams ;)

The front and side cams are fine, but the rear cam has a bad ground (notice the wavy picture in camera 2)

Been putting off fixing it because I actually plan on replacing it as I don't really care for the distance bars :meh:

Cheap FleaBay cams ;)

What search parameters are using to find them? I'm using "surveillance cameras" and then filtering for Car Electronics. Also, what id the manufacturer of the 4 channel DVR?

Thank you.

Hit and Run caught on my Cruiser Cams

(From YouTube Description)

I was heading North on Orange Blossom Trail between Deerfield Blvd. and Stable Dr. in the middle lane when newer Nissan Altima driving in the left lane locked up his brakes and rear ended an older model Nissan Altima.
I heard the tires screeching and quickly pulled into the right lane to avoid getting hit.
The driver that caused the accident immediately crossed over the median and fled the scene heading South on Orange Blossom Trail.
The car that was hit gave chase and I went after both of them with my emergency strobe lights lit to see if I could at least get a license plate.
Both vehicles made a right turn heading West on Deerfield Blvd. and then an immediate U-Turn heading East on Deerfield Blvd.
I spotted the car that caused the accident heading in the opposite direction and crossed over the median in an attempt to box him in, but he got in front of me.
Once I got his license plate number (644 6GW), I pulled over, called the Police and made a report.
Since my vehicle is equipped with multiple surveillance cameras that record 24/7, I pulled the footage and uploaded to YouTube as soon as I could.
The first 2:25 shows footage being switched from camera to camera as the vehicles involved were in frame.
The footage from 2:26 to 5:27 shows all that was recorded from camera #1 (front facing camera).
The footage from 5:28 to the end shows all that was recorded from camera #3 (driver's side view camera).
Since the side view camera is a "reverse" image camera, it shows the footage as it would be seen in a side view mirror, so it may look a bit confusing in the video.
Hopefully the Police are able to track this fool down and give him what he has coming to him.

I know it was stupid of me to go hopping medians and giving chase, but I just can't stand to see assholes like this get away :mad:

Once I had the license plate, more traffic started to pile up and the two cars were blowing lights, so I just pulled over and called the popo :meh:

That is awesome. I wonder what happened after that last U turn. If you had your new front armor you could have drove into him :)

LOL that's awesome! I'm sure the dude was like "WTF is this big thing chasing me??? WhoTF did I hit???!!??"

What kind of cameras are those and where did you get them? Your work is amaing I can't wait to see what comes next.

Cheap FleaBay color cameras :)

Bumper cams are flush mount with IR night vision ($15 bucks each)
Side view cams have turtle shells ($13 bucks each)
Lipstick interior swivel dash cam uses a suction cup mount ($20 bucks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom