For Sale 96 Landcruiser: Lifted/Lockers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to part with my cruiser. This is my primary camping vehicle but I am now wanting g to go in a different direction.

I am at work ATM so I will post some info now, with more to come later.

Black with tan leather interior
X3 locked
2.5" OME lift
33" TOYO mud terrains
ARB front bumper
Warn 10k winch
Yakima cross bars
Rear bumper/tire carrier
Aftermarket CD deck
Power everything, passenger seat needs work. ATM moment it will not move forward but I have manually moved it into a good position
Around 260K miles
Rear seats included

New battery
Full tuneup
Rear axle seals replaced
Rear brakes replaced
Work was done by Valley Hybrids in Stockton, CA (best LC shop out there)
20160731_124926.jpg
20160206_120838.jpg

Light PS leak
Driver leather seat not great but not terrible
Driver side rear fender flare missing
Antenna missing

This truck has taken our family on many adventures and has never let us down. With 3 boys that are only getting bigger it is time to let this truck go, and find something more practical. Not in a rush to sell, mileage will not be increasing ATM.

Located in Redwood City, CA

I will add more pictures later today.

$8,000
20160731_124926.jpg

20160220_153815.jpg
20160504_181003.jpg

I wish you were closer and I would take it. That's a great price for an 80.

how many owners has she had, any idea?

To everyone that has PMD me about more pictures, undercarriage and motor ect, I will try and get those pictures on here when I get time. Probably won't happen untill this weekend.

In her current condition do you think w/o any problems it would cover a few thousand miles? Mechanically what needs attention?

"Driver side rear fender flare missing
Antenna missing"

What does it look like currently? Any damage to the fender area otherwise? I couldn't tell if it was missing in the first few pictures. You keep that thing shiny! haha Nice 80. Thanks

"Driver side rear fender flare missing
Antenna missing"

What does it look like currently? Any damage to the fender area otherwise? I couldn't tell if it was missing in the first few pictures. You keep that thing shiny! haha Nice 80. Thanks

There is a small dent on the door where the fender was, nothing too noticeable. The antenna was knocked out by a tree branch, no damage there.

Wow, can't believe no one has snapped this up. If it was closer I would think about for my daughter, she needs something with armour. But then she would hurt someone with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom