Wanted 94/96/97 FZJ80 Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(52, 43, 43)
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series.

Here's what I'm looking for;

Revised...

Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked.

If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below.

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards.
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
Under 200K, but really want under 150K
Cloth Interior, especially in a 94
No factory roof rack
Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal.

Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB front bumper if it's already on the vehicle.

If interested, I have a 2021 200 series Heritage Edition I can trade.

Last edited:
Mine is a 95. Owned it for 17 years. Never broken on me. I’ve gone through almost everything including regearing with cryoed 488s and all new bearings. New OEM driveshafts. Complete rebuild by Robbie with everything néw (injectors, wiring harness, radiator, …). Bumpers, sliders. Boulder Muffler did a work of art custom exhaust. Front/Rear ARBs. Doesn’t leak or use a drop of oil.

That was right after the rebuild and exhaust. Now the exhaust isn’t pristine stainless anymore but its gorgeous.

And yes, I’m considering selling. It’s not perfect. Tree sap ruined the clear coat. The chimpanzee who replaced my windshield crowbarred the paint on the roof and there is minor rust. But no rust on carriage. Body is dent free and never been repaired. Me, Robbie, and Slee worked on it. Always OEM parts. Suspension is refreshed last year (new shocks and steering dampener).

Didn't you just sell one that fit all the criteria?

Didn't you just sell one that fit all the criteria?

It didn't meet the under 200K mile criteria, and preference of under 150K.

The one I sold had 240K+, and even though the color was Ok, it wasn't my first, or second choice.

Mine is a 95. Owned it for 17 years. Never broken on me. I’ve gone through almost everything including regearing with cryoed 488s and all new bearings. New OEM driveshafts. Complete rebuild by Robbie with everything néw (injectors, wiring harness, radiator, …). Bumpers, sliders. Boulder Muffler did a work of art custom exhaust. Front/Rear ARBs. Doesn’t leak or use a drop of oil.

That was right after the rebuild and exhaust. Now the exhaust isn’t pristine stainless anymore but its gorgeous.

And yes, I’m considering selling. It’s not perfect. Tree sap ruined the clear coat. The chimpanzee who replaced my windshield crowbarred the paint on the roof and there is minor rust. But no rust on carriage. Body is dent free and never been repaired. Me, Robbie, and Slee worked on it. Always OEM parts. Suspension is refreshed last year (new shocks and steering dampener).

Looks nice.

It didn't meet the under 200K mile criteria, and preference of under 150K.

The one I sold had 240K+, and even though the color was Ok, it wasn't my first, or second choice.

Makes sense. I know of one locally that ticks most of the boxes but the miles are even higher than your last one unfortunately.

Has over 200K miles.

I think no lockers
115000km
Manual transmission
Not in usa 😂

IMG_20231223_163233.jpg

IMG_20231223_163319.jpg

IMG_20231223_163352.jpg

IMG_20231223_163135.jpg

IMG_20231223_163048.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread