Wanted 94/96/97 FZJ80 Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(52, 43, 43)
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series.

Here's what I'm looking for;

Revised...

Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked.

If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below.

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards.
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
Under 200K, but really want under 150K
Cloth Interior, especially in a 94
No factory roof rack
Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal.

Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB front bumper if it's already on the vehicle.

If interested, I have a 2021 200 series Heritage Edition I can trade.

Last edited:

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards.
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
No factory roof rack

Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB front bumper if it's already on the vehicle.

You should set your sights a little bit higher, 4Hundo!🤴
Just install some Harrops in the black shiny with that new motor and ATF Speed transmission you’ll be good.
It even has cloth interior.
I get it I want a Poverty Pack unicorn also! With a Diesel and three pedals please!

Last edited:
Because 95 was a transition year, and told by many to not get that year, unless it's real cheap. So, I'll take a 95 if you have one to sell cheap.
I see. Makes sense. Either way, I don’t have a 95 (or any other year for that matter… yet).

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
No factory roof rack

I am selling my 1996 LX450, triple locked, 134,000 miles, white exterior with oak interior. It's all stock and not offroaded. It has been my long trip driver for about 12 years and is in excellent mechanical 9 of 10 and 8 of 10 cosmetic. Just had $2500 of new bearings and trunnions done. New rear locker motor $700. All synthetic fluids replaced. Factory CD and even antenna still works. It was a Washington car and I have driven it back and forth to Alaska for the summers. There is a half dollar sized dent above the tail light, a scratch on the vinyl cladding passenger door, and a Philips screwdriver hole in the front seat. I have a new leather seat kit to replace it, but haven't got to it. I added a heated driver's seat and remote start function. I bought it from the first owner with a salvage title due to a non-vehicular accident from sliding down an icy hill brushing a street light pole on the way by. He had a professional body shop do the repair in Seattle. You can see my ad On Seattle Craigslist for pictures. I am in Port Townsend, WA currently. Contact number is 907 957-3745. Price is $24,500.

I have a triple locked 1995 with only 114k miles. I am the second owner, and it has spent its whole life in Utah and was mostly garaged. Let me know if you are interested. I have also never heard the "stay away from 1995" message. I stay away from 91 and 92 for obvious reasons. Here's a pic to get started.

IMG_2468.jpeg

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
No factory roof rack

I have a perfect truck.Call me if you want to chat. 2146737960

I'm getting contacted with a lot of offers for vehicles that don't fit my requirements .i.e accident, rust, not triple locked, etc. Please don't waste your time, or mine with the offers that do not meet my requirements.

Also, a few offers for overpriced vehicles. Unless it's a perfect fit in every way for me, like gray cloth interior, no factory roof rack and sunroof, etc. I'm not willing to spend $55K for a 25+ year old vehicle, no matter how nice it is, especially if priced way above market value.

Found one to fit my needs. Really nice shape. If the odometer didn't say 245K, you would think it had just over 150K.

No rust, and has what I'm looking for. Always open to others that come available that meet my requirements.

Still looking, 94 is the preferred year, but will consider other years.

Please don't waste your time or my time trying to sell me a non-locked, snorkel cut, rusted, or accident damaged vehicle. Please go to the top and read, comprehend, and understand what I'm looking for. Not trying to be mean or rude, but some people on here have ADD, and just PM me without thinking first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom