Wanted 94/96/97 FZJ80 Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(52, 43, 43)
Looking for a clean, unmolested 80 series.

Here's what I'm looking for;

Revised...

Prefer a 94 with gray cloth interior, less than 200K, and is Triple Locked.

If I ask too much, people read into it, or get confused. But I'll leave the original stuff below.

94, 96 or 97
Triple Locked
Rust Free - California Standards Rust free, Not New York or Michigan rust free standards.
Smoke Free
Accident Free

Preferences are;
Under 200K, but really want under 150K
Cloth Interior, especially in a 94
No factory roof rack
Hell, a Poverty Pack would be ideal.

Not interested in Snorkels, over 2" lifts, 2K pounds of added overland modifications, or anything that can't be removed and the vehicle easily returned to original. I can live with an ARB front bumper if it's already on the vehicle.

If interested, I have a 2021 200 series Heritage Edition I can trade.

Last edited:
More interior

IMG_20231223_171530.jpg

IMG_20231223_171545.jpg

IMG_20231223_171601.jpg

IMG_20231223_171516.jpg

Thank you @Tears , but that first 80 you sent me privately a few months back was Pretty nice, other than the roof dents.

Since then, I got this one that came from Dubai...

View attachment 3515615

Congratulations 🌹

You won't believe it but still not sold the one that I showed you in private message. Reasons wrong advertising and lack of knowledge from car dealers.

I would like to know not the car price but how much costed you for transport and paperwork?

Last edited:
Congratulations 🌹

You won't believe it but still not sold the one that I showed you in private message. Reasons wrong advertising and lack of knowledge from car dealers.

I would like to know not the car price but how much costed you for transport and paperwork?

It was already imported when I got it . Unfortunately, the previous owner had it repainted, and it turned out worse than what it looked like originally.

Sad to hear that regarding repairing, what about the engine interior ladder frame condition?
I just sent you an email.

But this one that came from Dubai, 1997, had less than 255Km, and a newer coil pack engine from a 105 series was installed. No rust, and interior is almost perfect. However, driving it home, I broke down with front differential problems, which had to be rebuilt. The other issue is the sub-tank is not working, and haven't had time to look into what the problem is.
Screenshot_20230412-232402~2.png

This is what it looked like prior to repaint.

Last edited:
I have a triple locked 1995 with only 114k miles. I am the second owner, and it has spent its whole life in Utah and was mostly garaged. Let me know if you are interested. I have also never heard the "stay away from 1995" message. I stay away from 91 and 92 for obvious reasons. Here's a pic to get started.

View attachment 3355568
How much are you asking for this '95? Has the head gasket ever been redone?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom