96 FZJ80 For sale, Massachusetts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

96 FZJ80 For sale, Mass. ***New Pics added***

*bump*

havn't really put any effort into selling this since I posted this thread. I'm sending it to New Bedford soon so it is more accesable to potential buyers.

New price is $7,500 firm.

If I don't have any takers after two weeks or so its going on ebay with an opening bid of $7,500.

508-736-8743

Bob.

Selling my 96. 136k miles. basically stock, locked. all service records since new. had factory birfs installed at about 110k miles. $8,500
Call Bob 508-736-8743

Needs,

front rotors and pads, I have a new set of ebay rotors and MAF stainless lines
Shocks. none are blown but they are very worn.

Pretty nice rig overall. never really had a chance to do any serious wheelin with it, but did excersize the lockers from time to time.

Can be seen in Worcester, New Bedford, or Cape areas to serious interested buyers. more pics avail. soon
lc_1.JPG
lc_2.JPG
lc_3.JPG

Last edited:
any, and I do mean ANY rust? Got pics of the underside?

Very nice! PM sent.

please don't hesitate to call, work keeps me busy and away from the computer but I am always avail. at 508-736-8743.

:beer:

interested in your 80

Greetings from pagosa Springs Colorado.

I am from Niantic Conn and now loive in Co.
Please send Pic,s. I am very interested.

Harold Kelley

new pics added at the top, more available please pm me with your email adress

PM sent

What happened Nantucket? You're not going Island Jeep on us are ya?

Mac,

Still on the island, but I moved downtown, and my office and apartment are in the same building. Can't stand seeing the cruiser sit idle in the parking lot. My girlfriend has a Trailblazer that we are going to sell as well and we are going to share a new FJ Cruiser. Someday I will probably regret selling the 80 but it can't just sit in the parking lot and waste away.

That's cool. I'm sure you guys will be real happy with the FJ!

The 80 looks great. You should have no problems selling it.

Mac,

Still on the island, but I moved downtown, and my office and apartment are in the same building. Can't stand seeing the cruiser sit idle in the parking lot. My girlfriend has a Trailblazer that we are going to sell as well and we are going to share a new FJ Cruiser. Someday I will probably regret selling the 80 but it can't just sit in the parking lot and waste away.

bump for what looks like a good deal.....I'd scope it out if I were in the market...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom