SOLD For sale 97 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$18,000. Toyota Land Cruiser 1997 FZJ80 with lockers 40th Anniversary model. Totally set up! This Cruiser runs like a champ! Aftermarket parts include 3.5in Ol Man Emu lift, front bumper with X9 Super winch with corded remote, Safari pro snorkel system, welded rear bumper with swing out cammed ladder and spare tire holder with full size spair tire, max clearence welded nurf runner guards on both sides, inside custom locking console with cup holders, lockbox under hood next to battery, dual battery system with interior switch, New primary battery, battery terminals on Aux battery new, hot water exchange for shower system(quick connect in the rear drivers side), 2 auxiliary plugs in rear for electric cooler etc. emergency recovery bag with straps pullies etc, traction fold out pads to get out of mud/snow. New windshield just installed 2023. All original window/sunroof glass, New windshield wipers front and rear. New alternator 2023, Replaced power steering pump 2017, Replaced A/C compressor dryer 2017, expansion valve, replaced radiator and accessory pully recharged system 2017. Replaced engine wiring harness, New high-lift jack with extra wide foot accessory never been used, replaced axles, tires BFGoodrich Baja champion all-terrain T/A LT285/75R16 126/123R like new with plenty of tread. Replaced front break roters with hi-end slotted roters with ceramic pads. Includes full professional repair manual and electrical manual. The front drivers side fender flar is not on(have it and included with truck). The winch needs 2 relays to work have the corded remote. The front speakers are blown on stock stereo but the rear and back speakers work fine. Front seats are cracking but not torn through. The back seat and 3rd row seats are in excellent condition. I have never taken this truck off roading, mudding, rockcrawling, or driven in high water. I got divorced and have to sell my project truck to support my 2 boys. My loss your gain. Must sell asap!
It's the complete package for outdoor enthusiasts! More pictures available on request!

20220928_173847.jpg

20220928_173857.jpg

20220928_173932.jpg

20220928_173839.jpg

20220928_173743.jpg

Last edited:
Love that you started with price. Its crazy how many have to be probed for it.

Move to classifieds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom