For Sale 92 White FJ80 119k Miles - Upstate SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a white 92 FJ80 that I am considering selling. 119k on the odometer, bought it 2.5 years ago with 109k from an older gentleman who really pampered it. It has been a weekend driver.

The interior is extremely clean with very few issues. Upon purchase I bought a set of weathertech mats which are great. I did replace the head unit a few months back and I still have the original even though it never really worked right. The only issues worth mentioning are that there is a small tear in the e-brake boot and a small patch of vinyl missing on the rear seats approx 1.5"x1.5". Heat, A/C, Windows, locks work.

There is no rust on the exterior of the truck with the exception of some surface rust on the trailer hitch. Common problem. I replaced the original shocks with bilsteins and the steering stabiliser with an OME. The 33" BFG ATs only have probably 3-4k miles on them.

Other than that it's been just regular maintenance. The only downside to this 92 is that it is a 92, however, I think you would be hard pressed to find a cleaner low mileage 80 series Land Cruiser for $8,750 OBO.

IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG

Is it factory lockers? if so call 508-718-8253 Im incredibly interested. Im been searching for a while now.

I figured that out right after I asked, Sorry bout that but please shoot a text, ill add lockers to it.

Beautiful! Nice 100 series in the background! That for sale??? :grinpimp:

Thanks! No, unfortunately not. It's been in my family since it first rolled off the lot in '01 and I am going to see how far I can take it. Rolled over to 260k last week. It's still my DD/tow vehicle.

Whats the hiway cruise speed on this, 60ish

I'm not sure I completely understand your question. It's not going to go much faster than 85 unless its going down hill with the wind at your back, but I have no problem holding 70+ to keep up with traffic. Does that answer your question?

Indeed it does, I love the rig. Im still debating on a few things.

I realize you've sold this vehicle, but I have a couple questions for you. I'm in the process of restoring a '92 80 series like this one and I really like the way this truck looks. In the for sale photos you had posted, is the truck on any lift kit or spring spacers? Were the tires BFG 33x10.50x15? I'm trying to replicate this look / stance on my truck that is completely stock at the moment. Any info on your old rig would be appreciated.

I realize you've sold this vehicle, but I have a couple questions for you. I'm in the process of restoring a '92 80 series like this one and I really like the way this truck looks. In the for sale photos you had posted, is the truck on any lift kit or spring spacers? Were the tires BFG 33x10.50x15? I'm trying to replicate this look / stance on my truck that is completely stock at the moment. Any info on your old rig would be appreciated.

I was wondering the same. Looks like it has some lift to me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom