91 FJ80 Intermittent Starting Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The FPR seems to be discontinued. Does anyone have a suggestion or where they are sourcing from? Can it be rebuilt or cleaned?

After a simple search looks like lots of aftermarket ones are available. I would check with other Toyota dealers to try to find one in stock. OEM is best. The diaphragm inside can deteriorate, no way to clean or repair.

After a simple search looks like lots of aftermarket ones are available. I would check with other Toyota dealers to try to find one in stock. OEM is best. The diaphragm inside can deteriorate, no way to clean or repair.

So far the search has turned up none.
Local Toyota
Trdparts4u (Dallas) (Checked all dealers)
Napa
Autozone
Advanced
O'reilly's
Rock Auto

Anybody have a source. Used route is next.

So far the search has turned up none.
Local Toyota
Trdparts4u (Dallas) (Checked all dealers)
Napa
Autozone
Advanced
O'reilly's
Rock Auto

Anybody have a source. Used route is next.

My bad. I just noticed they all were for 93 to 97. However; here is one of two available through a Toyota dealer on ebay:
TOYOTA OEM 88-92 Land Cruiser-Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator 2328061010

As I recall I paid close to that for one about 5 years ago at a dealership.

EDIT… I just read the fine print. Item is not in stock and will need to be sourced. You might contact the seller to see if he really has two available like the listing states. Available or not?

Here's another: Amazon.com: Standard Motor Products PR88 Pressure Regulator: Automotive
Check out the one review and the 1 to 2 month shipping? Huh? And one used/like new for $ 92.95

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom