SOLD 83 FJ60 "Big Red" in Atlanta, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With a pending cross-country relocation, the time has come, reluctantly, to sell our beloved 1983 FJ60 "Big Red." It has 157k original miles with several new parts in the last 2-3 years, including OME suspension kit, air conditioning, brakes, clutch, knuckles ... Too much to list. All work has been done by Peter Merriam at Merriam Automotive in Duluth, GA.

There is rust on the body, primarily around the rain gutters in the roofline.

It is a very reliable daily driver.

Price is $5,000 firm. Not interested in parting out.

11838715_10206592657947689_4428878491405747875_o.jpg

I’ll buy it for $5k!

Bummer. Your right down the road from me and I really want a 60. If its not spoken for come tomorrow morning, Id love to come take a look at it.

Nice cruiser with an even nicer price - this will sell fast!

GLWS!

Anyone hear from Scott? I PM’d 1 minute after the post...was thinking with the price point, maybe his account got hacked, lol.

I PMed offering more than asking, did get a response that locals are scheduled to look at it this weekend.

I offered to be there first thing this morning with cash, as I live 6 hours away. It was posted on a facebook group with videos. I offered on there as well. What I am getting is that he is more interested in a local sale, which stinks for those of us not in the immediate area. I received the same response about locals looking at it this weekend. Not sure what the difference is with a local and cash and a guy driving down to meet earlier than them with cash in hand is, but to each their own. Good luck to whoever gets this rig. I wish it would have been me.

Thank you for your interest everyone. The cruiser has sold. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to everyone who contacted me. I got over 200 texts about the vehicle. I wasn't against selling to people who aren't local but I was trying to be fair to those who contacted me first and were first in line to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom