SOLD 1983 Freeborn Red FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Looking to sell my 83 Freeborn FJ60. I bought it 6 years ago in Tucson and shipped it here when I moved to Wisconsin in 2021. It is garage kept and stored winters here. I will try to keep it as short and sweet as possible here, but will absolutely discuss further with interested parties over the phone, text, or via facetime, etc. Mud price is $35K.
-knuckles done 2 months ago with bearings, pads, rotors, and front brake lines
-valve cover gasket done with valve adjustment
-full desmog (ALL smog parts and carburetor will come with sale)
-Holley Sniper EFI from Mosley
-crank seal, timing cover, AND timing plate gasket done
-Pushrod cover gasket
-oil pan gasket
-rear main, Aisin clutch, machined flywheel, trans input shaft seal and the paper bearing cover gasket
-cap, rotor, plugs, etc. all OEM.
-FJ40 wheels and 31" Wildpeaks, tires just rotated
-factory suspension with BOSS airbags installed in the rear
-Denso compressor, A/C and heat both work
-all new OEM hoses minus the couple that are discontinued, those are aftermarket. OEM hose clamps.
-Mishimoto radiator
-Coolant overflow and washer bottles are new (OEM)

When I lived in Arizona I drove the truck all over the place. It has a driver quality paint job that was done in approx 2016-17. It has 2 heavy coats of ceramic and a full paint correction was done the 21-22 winter. It does have multiple chips and dings, as I wanted to build a truck that I was cool with driving, it is by no means a garage queen. In my opinion, the truck has a pretty cool history, it's been all up and down the California coast, came to Tucson in 2001, then made multiple trips to La Paz, MX. I've taken it all over Arizona and even drove it to San Diego a few times from Phoenix. While carbureted and with smog equipment, it would pass Phoenix emissions every year. There are a lot of small details and things not mentioned here, so feel free to reach out. The truck still has current Arizona plates and a clean Arizona title in my name. I have every maintenance receipt from new, to include its first oil and filter change in 1983. Long story short, I don't want to sell it. I made a poor decision to move to the midwest and the sale is going to fund a second home purchase back in Arizona. I am open to negotiations on price to interested parties, feel free to reach out.

landcruiser3.jpg

land cruiser .jpg

land cruiser interior 2.jpg

land cruiser interior 3.jpg

land cruiser interior.jpg

Last edited:
as of 3/19/24 we've had plenty of rain and the salt is off the roads and the truck is fully insured. IF we get additional snow and they salt the roads I will under no circumstances allow for test drives no matter how short. I'm sorry but road salt is the devil and I hate it.

As of 3/26 it is scheduled to be picked up by the transport company and will be in Phoenix by approximately April 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom